Game on!

Shamal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Here we go. Good luck boyz👍

18 minutes ago, MiK said:

0-1!!!

2mins in - fastest goal in euro final ever :P

Great play. Wide open Italian defense

Half way there!!

Yeah me to.

Like getting your moneys worth?

We are tonight. Nail biter or what!!

For Fucks Sake…..

the two players brought on as Substitutes to take penalties tried to be cute-cute-cutsey and lost that fucker for us… played Pickford and I feel for Saka

Fuck.☹

Guest Mr. No_Face

Back home from the local sports bar and heart broken......

36 minutes ago, MiK said:

Overall tho Italy did outplay us

Yeah we only had 29% possession in the second half and played gatekeeper football instead of attacking. And lets be honest now, The first goal was sheer luck. Shaw isn't known for his "golden first touch" I'm surprise he didn't send that ball into orbit.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, MiK said:

Overall tho Italy did out-cheat us

fixed that for you 

The match officials should be sacked for not doing anything.

0_Saka-Chi.jpg

@Tackle LOLOLOL!! Yea I agree that was a insta-red in my eyes and I would have sent him walking if anyone did that back in the days I was a county ref.

** NEWSFLASH!! **

After last night’s performance Harry Kane & Raheem Stirling are both now jetting off to Tokyo to replace Tom Daley & Jack Laugher on the 10 metre board competition.

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

fixed that for you 

The match officials should be sacked for not doing anything.

0_Saka-Chi.jpg

This moment was an immediate red card in my books but somehow only a yellow was issued; most likely because it wasn't technically impeding a goal scoring opportunity, based on how far Saka was down the field, just being over the half way line. Dumb I know. The italian defence were fucking beaten here. But what more can you espect from Italty. You guys seem to forget that the likes of Marco Materazzi were produced in Italy. This man was the dirtiest player in football history and turned fouling into an art form. 

But besides that. We played like shit in the second half. Couldn't hold the ball, random through balls up the field, hoping somebody runs on to it, losing possession over and over. We played like Typical Arsenal.

• Supporters

Lol, being a gooner I couldn't agree more, but in my defense I'm not a big footy fan, I supported them in my youth when most of them were paddies, a long long time ago.

Problem I have is my wife, former pe teacher & footy coach, is a mad spurs fan, so I'm bullied in to watching some games, when I'd rather chill out with a Morgan's & a good book.

BUT, just like in Airsoft, any form of cheating will trigger me big time, & last night the Grealish stamping incident & Saka getting pulled off his feet backwards just pushed me over the edged, made worse by the fact that not only did the officials choose to ignore it, the BBC pundits said feck all, almost as if everyone's been told keep schtum, don't rock the boat at this late stage for fear of upsetting someone ffs.

Never mind the media focusing on the shit penalties, no one's talking about the fact that Italy should have been down to 9 men way before the final whistle, cheating cnuts.

Rant over 🤬

• Supporters

Looks like the silver wear did go home , to italy that is  ?  🤔

D00EF61D-38C8-4CC1-864F-3D4FB2183A46.jpeg

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Looks like the silver wear did go home , to italy that is  ?  🤔

D00EF61D-38C8-4CC1-864F-3D4FB2183A46.jpeg

Lol, if they hadn't technically won, they'd have probably nicked the cup & legged it back to Rome, the dodgy barstewards 😬

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Lol, being a gooner I couldn't agree more, but in my defense I'm not a big footy fan, I supported them in my youth when most of them were paddies, a long long time ago.

Problem I have is my wife, former pe teacher & footy coach, is a mad spurs fan, so I'm bullied in to watching some games, when I'd rather chill out with a Morgan's & a good book.

BUT, just like in Airsoft, any form of cheating will trigger me big time, & last night the Grealish stamping incident & Saka getting pulled off his feet backwards just pushed me over the edged, made worse by the fact that not only did the officials choose to ignore it, the BBC pundits said feck all, almost as if everyone's been told keep schtum, don't rock the boat at this late stage for fear of upsetting someone ffs.

Never mind the media focusing on the shit penalties, no one's talking about the fact that Italy should have been down to 9 men way before the final whistle, cheating cnuts.

Rant over 🤬

That's the same dynamic between me and my dad. He's a Spurs fan too lol. 

Yeah when I saw Saka get pulled backwards I was screaming at the top of my lungs and the sports bar erupted. They should've 100% been down to 10 men. The foul was intentional and done to stop Saka going 1-on-1 with the keeper. It was a harsh reminder of oldskool Italian football. Cheat to win. They're the masters of diving all over the place and deliberate fouls to prevent opportunities. Funny every Saturday I play casual footy with some of the boys over on the common and I remember this Italian fella wanted to join us, so we let him play; and I shit you not! Every time he was in possession of the ball and we took it from him, he'd dive in the air, roll over on the ground clutching his knee in agony. Me and my buddies got so frustrated and had to keep pulling this geezer to his feet like" bro get the fuck up!".

BTW italy vs Belgium look at this shit lol

Edited by Mr. No_Face

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.