Is This Good

Shrike.ireland

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

Well this thread has taken a macabre turn 

I dunno, whack a big enough can on a dragonuv and a body bag is probably gonna be about the right overall length.

Phew thats that sorted lol👍

37 minutes ago, Shrike.ireland said:

I would be saked but good idea

So does anyone kniw of a bag about 130cm with 2 main compartments 

Could try Swiss arms rifle bag.

Regards

18 hours ago, Shrike.ireland said:

I have tested both and can hit over a hundred metres on both the spetsnaz and bison but 50 on the desert eagle 

Hold on, I have my airsoft to real metres calculator here somewhere.......The conversion rate is currently around the 1.439 mark but in this case we need to factor in a far larger margin of error based on the justbbguns watermark. So reduce that figure by at least 30%. That gives you 49 metres on the rifles and 24 on the pistol. Hope that helps 👍

• Supporters
38 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Hold on, I have my airsoft to real metres calculator here somewhere.......The conversion rate is currently around the 1.439 mark but in this case we need to factor in a far larger margin of error based on the justbbguns watermark. So reduce that figure by at least 30%. That gives you 49 metres on the rifles and 24 on the pistol. Hope that helps 👍

tbh for a 1j gun i'd say even 49 is on the optimistic side unless you're talking .4g+ ammo.

17 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

tbh for a 1j gun i'd say even 49 is on the optimistic side unless you're talking .4g+ ammo.

Dammnit! Forgot to factor in joule limitation. Now I see why I was bumped down to remedial maths at school 😔 

48 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

but me stock geegee sh0ts 70 meters on zeropointtwelve beebees

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Dammnit! Forgot to factor in joule limitation. Now I see why I was bumped down to remedial maths at school 😔 

this is where the tm "you only need 0.8j" argument falls down, energy is energy after all.

11 minutes ago, Skara said:

but me stock geegee sh0ts 70 meters on zeropointtwelve beebees

in a vacuum?

actually that doesn't even work thanks to our freind mr magnus.....

• Supporters

Looks at thread title.

"this sounds like bait"

reads thread

Image result for walk out gif

I think you might be mistaking metres for feet. 

It's like the reason so many airsofter's other half's are so bad a parking. They tell them this is 8 inches

1613649623793536373818.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.