Good Sniper Rifle Scope

mogaly674
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I'm after recommendations for a good Sniper Rifle Scope. 

I have both the SRS and SSG so would like to be able to zero the sight without the need for aiming off as I currently have to. 

I don't have a budget. 

I don't have any specific requirements for the scope just able to zero and hold its zero. 

Thanks 

Mo 

• Head Moderator

The search tool has a 3 character minimum length, type in a term and read any results.  For example, "scope" finds this topic

I like the VisionKing sights.

As @rocketdogbert say if money isn't a problem then sig sauer or vortex for the warranty and piece of mind.

Myself I have a vortex crossfire II 2-7x35 and its looks and feels great on my AEG. Very clear picture. 

So let me get this straight.

You want to use a single optic on 2 different guns?

That's not gonna happen mate, even 2 guns from the same model and company, that cone out of the same batch, will shoot in different ways.

I wouldn't get anything above 4x (6x if your gun reaches out to 100m easily), get a nice large lens (40 to 50mm) as it gives you more field of view at range. I personally use a Chinese 4x32 compact that has a really clear picture and a mildot reticle that I use as a base to correct my shots if they are way off.

You don't have any budget restriction so you could go full ham and get two nice real steel optics, but since it is airsoft you don't really need them. (Although they give you a lifetime no questions asked warranty).

Archived