How do I sell on here.

Oneshotonekill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator
9 hours ago, Oneshotonekill said:

I'm after selling a gun how do I sell it on here.

Also make sure that you have (re)read the forum Classifieds Rules so you are familiar with them:

• Supporters

And do yourself a favour.  Decide how much you want in your pocket.  Find out how much it will cost you to post it to civilised areas of Britain and add that on.  Add 3.4% PayPal fees on top of that.  Then tell buyers that you'll want them to pay that total amount.  Don't put off working it all out until you've got an interested buyer.  Don't assume a local buyer paying cash on collection.  Do figure out how to send a PayPal invoice that will form a contract as to what goods and services you are providing. Don't ask for a Friends and Family payment.  Do provide photographs from all angles, and list make, model, age and condition.  Don't list, or worse, value, any used gun as "new" or "as new", even if it's "only been skirmished once".  Coming in the original box doesn't mean that you can ask as much as a retailer.

</rant>

• Mostly Retired Moderators
16 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Do provide photographs from all angles

This one annoys the hell out of me.

>Marui NGRS up for sale for £600

>One photo taken from 4ft above 

• Supporters
8 hours ago, L3wisD said:

This one annoys the hell out of me.

>Marui NGRS up for sale for £600

>One photo taken from 4ft above 

I understand why they do that though.

We have a limit on the amount of photos we can upload, it’s easiet just to take an over view shot and then say, ask for more pictures, and then send them whatever they wanna see.

Shows that your actually interested in the gun too, instead of just (what’s the Airsoft equivalent of Tyre kicking?-Dryfiring?) perusing. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, proffrink said:

You're not restricted on upload size for classifieds listings. They don't contribute towards your overall storage.

It's 100% laziness.

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

You're also able to insert the photos into the post body of the advert, just like a normal post.

Unlimited photos!

Fair enough. Then yeah, just laziness.

Archived