C02 Side Arms

STORMZOMBIES
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello so I’m looking for a new Pistol but I’m not a huge fan of green gas so I’m looking for a C02 side arm and I’m looking for something out of the norm. I know the 1911 Tac is a brilliant and reliable and the you have the M9 but i don’t want the norm as I said so I wanna know people’s opinions on other reliable C02 side arms!

6C164A43-1F3A-410F-B968-E766AF786A72.jpeg

FE0A8A61-04ED-4BA3-A8F5-C9D054ECED0D.jpeg

• Supporters

Hard to tell UMAREX just rebrand other makes. I had a look at one last time I was in land warrior they feel solid with a fair weight to them but didn't get a chance to fire. 

Umarex just holds the licensing rights. Apparently it’s the only perfect glock clone in terms of dimensions. Being co2 is nice too

3 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Yes, I have been interested in the Umarex Glock.

But aren't VFC hop ups said to be iffy and not TM compatible?

As far as I’m aware they’re virtually a clone of them. I’ve put a maple leaf bucking in my VFC FNX 45 and the thing shoots fantastic. About 10m more than my TM g18c (which is a nice shooting gun)

400fps :blink:

Its a small DMR :D

LOL StormZombies,  I have both of those, M9A1 and 1911 rail gun,  they may look 'ordinary' but still loads of fun...

I would love to buy the ASG CZ 75 P-07 Duty. A compact version of the P-09. Unfortunately it only takes CO2 and it fires at 380FPS. Any way i can bring that down easily ? 

I was wanting the Umarex H&K USP CO2 before I got my Socom MK23 , had a wee shot of it at Landwarrior and the blowback kick is addictive  :rolleyes:, however it was shooting around 385fps on 0.2's if I remember right... -_-

I asked around but noone really has a fool proof way of reducing the fps on co2 pistols it seems 😞 

38 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I was wanting the Umarex H&K USP CO2 before I got my Socom MK23 , had a wee shot of it at Landwarrior and the blowback kick is addictive  :rolleyes:, however it was shooting around 385fps on 0.2's if I remember right... -_-

I asked around but noone really has a fool proof way of reducing the fps on co2 pistols it seems 😞 

That's what has put me off CO2 all the guns I have owned have been hot for the 1st 20 shots or so on a new bulb. 

5 hours ago, Arwen said:

Are GBBr and Gbb Pistol barrels interchangeable? If I was desperate enough I was thinking of buying an Orga Gbbr Widebore barrel and cutting it down to pistol length. Widebores can reduce FPS by a fair bit... I just don't know if I am willing to take an expensive risk! 

Archived