Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MrGlitter69

Glitters the name, ruining shitters is the game

Recommended Posts

Hey you guuuuys,

Full time stalker first time poster, up for banter down to kill homies. Tall skinny and lazy asf would be the best way to describe me and my play style.

Very close too receiving UKARA license, one step closer to pewpewpewpewpew. So thats fun.

 

One question - If a CQB site has boxes and fake walls that are around 6' and im 6'7" is it 'illegal' to peak and shoot over? Not once in the breifing did they address it yet i was reprimanded for....using my height advantage (Heightist fucks!) Blind fire was covered in the breifing but i could clearly see the target and hit their lil bodies....

 

Anyway, thanks for reading and enjoy your day beautiful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome :).   

 

I would consider shooting over CQB walls as cheating, they are there to represent a room / wall so are normally treated as solid objects up to the ceiling. Hence no shooting over or under them (if gaps).  Would you take the hits if someone on the other side shot you in the head?

 

And you said the “L” word, UKARA is only a database.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah pretty much every site Ive ever played at that has things like steel barricade construction site barriers etc as "walls" say to treat them as floor to ceiling even if theyre not, no shooting over them, throwing grenades over them, or lying on the floor and shooting peoples feet underneath them or rolling grenades under them.  Kinda common sense really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MrGlitter69 said:

Hey you guuuuys

 

You are Novritsch and I claim my 5 Euros (or 20 Novritsch branded BBs).

 

24 minutes ago, MrGlitter69 said:

UKARA license

 

[Eye twitches]

 

24 minutes ago, MrGlitter69 said:

If a CQB site has boxes and fake walls that are around 6' and im 6'7" is it 'illegal' to peak and shoot over?

 

Entirely up to the site.  Take it up with the site manager, in a constructive way - ask for it to be added to the briefing, so that everybody (including the marshals) are clear on it.  If they don't tell every player at every briefing, that's their problem, not yours.

 

The local sites, both indoor and woodland, frown on it.  No shooting over walls from at the wall.  If you're 10m or so back and can see someone looking over, feel free to pew them in the face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

What site was this?

HPA Hockley

 

36 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Welcome :).   

 

I would consider shooting over CQB walls as cheating, they are there to represent a room / wall so are normally treated as solid objects up to the ceiling. Hence no shooting over or under them (if gaps).  Would you take the hits if someone on the other side shot you in the head?

 

And you said the “L” word, UKARA is only a database.

I would too but then other walls/boxes where higher so i didnt even attempt. If they shoot my head then yes its a hit? aint no bitches not calling hits in this area buddy!

 

Ahh my first bite, i shall reset the hook and re cast, haha i see so many people put that to the same database lalalala i couldnt resist :)

32 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

yeah pretty much every site Ive ever played at that has things like steel barricade construction site barriers etc as "walls" say to treat them as floor to ceiling even if theyre not, no shooting over them, throwing grenades over them, or lying on the floor and shooting peoples feet underneath them or rolling grenades under them.  Kinda common sense really.

I agree 100% common sense if its blind firing and spraying out of fear, cool calculated pew pew with my head visable to be shot at too shouldnt be toooo much of a issue?

 

28 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

 

You are Novritsch and I claim my 5 Euros (or 20 Novritsch branded BBs).

 

 

[Eye twitches]

 

 

Entirely up to the site.  Take it up with the site manager, in a constructive way - ask for it to be added to the briefing, so that everybody (including the marshals) are clear on it.  If they don't tell every player at every briefing, that's their problem, not yours.

 

The local sites, both indoor and woodland, frown on it.  No shooting over walls from at the wall.  If you're 10m or so back and can see someone looking over, feel free to pew them in the face.

Noritsch is a bitch. but come tickle my prostate with that tounge and you can claim your 5 euros anyday baby

 

I did try and speak to the marshalls/manager about maybe adjusting the briefing so as not to leave any discussion just rules, the response was   shouldnt be so tall...ill just reprograme my darn genes!

 

I guess it is just using my height to my advantage on my perspective and restrictive as others are but short limbed midgets without their step ladder attached to there chest plate?

But regardless its such a small issue, im usually dead before getting anywhere i can try and sneak over a box! If this is a 'rule' elsewhere i best start getting used to the idea of not doing it!!!!

 

Cheers bromies x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MPA  Hockley, five mins walk from my front door 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

MPA  Hockley, five mins walk from my front door 😊

 

Ahhh hope it wasn’t your house my battle buddies relieved themselves in! Horny buggers will rub one out anywhere within sniffing distance of a school! 

 

On the bright side another player for a game or two? Nice to e-meet you boo x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrGlitter69 said:

 

Ahhh hope it wasn’t your house my battle buddies relieved themselves in! Horny buggers will rub one out anywhere within sniffing distance of a school! 

 

On the bright side another player for a game or two? Nice to e-meet you boo x

 

Ha ha unlikely. 

 

And no skirmishing for me, I only target shoot or practical pistol, sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6’7” heh? Another one to add to the lanky fk group! (Im 6’6”) Hockley too? Hmm, you play at any other local sites?

 

And as far as I’m concerned, I have done the same as you, if your not blind firing, it’s not against the rules. It’s a tactical advantage, and people who don’t like it are probably short. 

 

Drop us a line if your planning on playing somewhere else in the local vicinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Prisce said:

6’7” heh? Another one to add to the lanky fk group! (Im 6’6”) Hockley too? Hmm, you play at any other local sites?

 

And as far as I’m concerned, I have done the same as you, if your not blind firing, it’s not against the rules. It’s a tactical advantage, and people who don’t like it are probably short. 

 

Drop us a line if your planning on playing somewhere else in the local vicinity.

 

Do love me a tall man. In a sea of top of heads a face is most refreshing! Just hockley once armed and lubed up I’ll be as many places in SE as possible. 

 

Yes yes. Glad a fellow sensible human agrees, makes my point a lil more valid. Always the short ones that have a problem...little man syndrome.

 

For sure, be good to make eye contact without breaking ones back haha

53 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

 

Ha ha unlikely. 

 

And no skirmishing for me, I only target shoot or practical pistol, sorry

 

Ahh I also shot the static things that don’t shoot back! Avid .177 Remington air rifle user. Not accurate but that’s what back stops are for! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prisce said:

I have done the same as you, if your not blind firing, it’s not against the rules

 

Depends on ze rules.  As I already axeplained, shooting over barriers while using them for cover is an explicit no-no at my local sites.  If you want to look over barriers, that's fine, but then you're fair game to be headshot culled like the giraffe-limbed freaks of nature that you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not blind firing as far as I’m concered - as long as you have clear line of sight for situational awareness (not a tiny crack to peek through)

But for a CQB ‘wall’ it should be explained in the brief

 

Too many problems occur because the regulars do things differently from another site, or new players don’t know the intricacies of a game

 

 

If it was dealt with as an education to inform you than that’s fine, accusations of cheating should be dealt with as you not necessarily have known what’s allowed disallowed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you didn't go for the username Tactical Giraffe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh the agreement of common sense, if i can barely get my gun over the wall, let alone my face, i wouldnt dream of shooting. But yes if its clear line of sight then its fair game, they can hit me as much as i can hit them...all little people need to do is wait for me to knock myself out on a doorframe too shoot me anyway!

 

12 hours ago, Tommikka said:

It’s not blind firing as far as I’m concered - as long as you have clear line of sight for situational awareness (not a tiny crack to peek through)

But for a CQB ‘wall’ it should be explained in the brief

 

Too many problems occur because the regulars do things differently from another site, or new players don’t know the intricacies of a game

 

 

If it was dealt with as an education to inform you than that’s fine, accusations of cheating should be dealt with as you not necessarily have known what’s allowed disallowed 

 

4 hours ago, Duff said:

And you didn't go for the username Tactical Giraffe?

 

And open myself up for 'wind your neck in' 'got a lot of nice patches i see' 'your a cunt' (Ok i deserve that).

I feel Mr Glitter fits nicely, espically when i vacate orphanges so often

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×