Mall 11th of June

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm one of the few ppl to face him and win (cause I was an even sneakier ba$t***). Even with a bum foot you will pin him in a room with no entrances or exits and he will still manage to shoot you in the back...

You shot me in the ass after I had just done practically your whole team. If you want to take that as a win fine but I will take my 30 or 40 over your 1 that you got by cowering in a corner. Bloody muricans always claiming they won the war when they only join at the final death throes. 😉

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

You shot me in the ass after I had just done practically your whole team. If you want to take that as a win fine but I will take my 30 or 40 over your 1 that you got by cowering in a corner. Bloody muricans always claiming they won the war when they only join at the final death throes.

Last man standing ;)

Nah, I've said many times that you came in like a bloody whirlwind and smacked our team like a group of toddlers. It was only as I was clearing a side room that you missed me.

• Supporters

Last man standing ;)

Nah, I've said many times that you came in like a bloody whirlwind and smacked our team like a group of toddlers. It was only as I was clearing a side room that you missed me.

Only messing pal a kills a kill. Was kind of ironic that it was you who got me in the end, did make me chuckle.

• Supporters

Only messing pal a kills a kill. Was kind of ironic that it was you who got me in the end, did make me chuckle.

Especially as it was your "Spank the Yank" day :)

Haha I can already tell there's going to be some epic banter happening.

Side question, I'm only going to be running my pistol but i've run out of GG. Do they sell it at the mall or should i try to order some in pronto?

• Supporters

Haha I can already tell there's going to be some epic banter happening.

Side question, I'm only going to be running my pistol but i've run out of GG. Do they sell it at the mall or should i try to order some in pronto?

They usually sell it (I use the term lightly), but their shop doesn't usually open until the second game or so. Plus I do not know about private games. If I was there (or you could get to Sunningdale, you could just take my cans) I'd give you some, but there a little thing called the Atlantic Ocean in my way...

And trigger, we were on the same team for half the day, as we both like being personalities... Beyond that, I mostly held the balcony and upper floor for most of the day, while you are more of a basement stalker yourself...

• Supporters

And trigger, we were on the same team for half the day, as we both like being personalities... Beyond that, I mostly held the balcony and upper floor for most of the day, while you are more of a basement stalker yourself...

Cant remember exactly what happened that day, did I get team swapped half way through?

I go on the concourse quite a lot but only go up to the balcony if there is an objective up there. Its a bit of a campers paradise and I just ignore it's existence when possible.

Cant remember exactly what happened that day, did I get team swapped half way through?

I go on the concourse quite a lot but only go up to the balcony if there is an objective up there. Its a bit of a campers paradise and I just ignore it's existence when possible.

Last four games at the mall i've been up there twice both on the same hour. Other than the T junction at the top of the stairs it's not very dynamic.

• Supporters

No, but we both started as the tape on our 4 v all, then we were both personalities on the suitcase run, and on the Connors game mode. And I agree on the balcony; a bit too campy for my liking, but that day it seemed to switch hands every 10 min or so, so I kept having to help retake it.

• Supporters

No, but we both started as the tape on our 4 v all, then we were both personalities on the suitcase run, and on the Connors game mode. And I agree on the balcony; a bit too campy for my liking, but that day it seemed to switch hands every 10 min or so, so I kept having to help retake it.

Honestly dont remember, only thing I remember is that one run because it was 5 minutes of carnage and that I had a marshall trailing me all the way.

• Head Moderator

I'm only going to be running my pistol but i've run out of GG. Do they sell it at the mall or should i try to order some in pronto?

There is the Airsoft shop, A2 Supplies which is attached to The Mall, entrance off Friars Street, that sells green gas. I dropped in there on the Saturday afternoon prior to the last private game. They are open until 1730 hrs.

• Head Moderator

The duck is in if seany.exe no longer needs a lift.

I'm in sir :)

Will you be having the meal? Or does seany.exe need a lift. Could bring him with you.

• Supporters

Will you be having the meal? Or does seany.exe need a lift. Could bring him with you.

I'm just going to ride up there now, so no need for a lift. Unsure about food as yet lol. Still up for meeting peepes before it opens though see what happens :D

I'll be there for grub sir

• Supporters

try to get on Trigger's team - yes he is a bit qwirky like all of us but f*ck having him for an enemy

Thanks for the vote of confidence Duck but that is total b*ll*cks. Everybody played well last time and I am sure it will be the same again we are all as good or bad as each other.

Ah crap, I guess I`ll run in my trainers at the mall. I ordered last week a pair of German para boots grade 1 from MilitaryOps and the left boot the sole under the heel is cracked on a side and its really uncomfortable when walking. I did raised up a return request but no follow-up message, called them last week a chap had no clue about my order and since then I have no answer. Will leave it till tomorrow and then look for alternative in order to get it fixed, but unfortunately not in time for the game I guess. At this point I don't feel like spending 100 something on some decent boots. (Shh...I would, but my girlfriend will go berserk, so I`ll leave it for later. She already drooped the line " And, how much you're gonna spend on all this weekend?")

• Supporters

Thanks for the vote of confidence Duck but that is total b*ll*cks. Everybody played well last time and I am sure it will be the same again we are all as good or bad as each other.

I'll translate this for the benefit of others.....

8a8b97cd5a1355e35d708d421fb0c2f3.jpg

I'm guilty too - guess I was all a bit excited with all the jelly & ice cream

(who the heck gave me a pack of Smarties & M&M's)

• Supporters

Ah crap, I guess I`ll run in my trainers at the mall. I ordered last week a pair of German para boots grade 1 from MilitaryOps and the left boot the sole under the heel is cracked on a side and its really uncomfortable when walking. I did raised up a return request but no follow-up message, called them last week a chap had no clue about my order and since then I have no answer. Will leave it till tomorrow and then look for alternative in order to get it fixed, but unfortunately not in time for the game I guess. At this point I don't feel like spending 100 something on some decent boots. (Shh...I would, but my girlfriend will go berserk, so I`ll leave it for later. She already drooped the line " And, how much you're gonna spend on all this weekend?")

if you got ankle boot trainers at a push but might be wise to get or consider some insoles

seriously - if you playing both days/nights ya feet might take a hammering running around on the hard surface all the time

(yeah you should wear shoes than bare feet I know - but if there is little squishy insole in there ya feet can ache a bit)

Honestly, you'll be fine in trainers there. I used to take my trainers with me when first wearing my boots in and used to switch at lunchtime (Sunday game) to the much more comfy trainers. There are some dodgy bits of flooring. Warped flooring in Salisburys comes to mind, and the corridor leading from C&A to Salisburys has a bit of a ledge that has the potential for tripping.

Boots are better of course but I wouldn't worry too much. Though if it's a wet day (let's hope not), then the roof definitely has some leaks which result in some slippery areas, particularly at the front of the smelly carpet room and in Peacocks.

• Head Moderator

I always wear trainers when there, far more comfortable than my boots with all the walking I do up and down stairs to respawn. Both are well broken in, soon need replacing, and never have issues with sore feet

• Supporters

I always wear trainers when there, far more comfortable than my boots with all the walking I do up and down stairs to respawn. Both are well broken in, soon need replacing, and never have issues with sore feet

I have always believed that speed and comfort were more important than protection so always picked fast boots with the low slung back and soft flexible soles.

I was wrong.

Hey guys, I wish I saw this. I was planning to go for Sunday but apperently it's all booked up.

My brother who was meant to come with me has now unfortunately got work so i'm going to lone wolf (bear?) it up.

Going to try queue in for a walk in as they have a reserve for 20 apparently.

Only a short drive for me, but if you are playing Sunday and if I get in, it would be a pleasure to say hello :D

Still mildly new to airsoft.

• Head Moderator
so i'm going to lone wolf (bear?) it up.

Going to try queue in for a walk in as they have a reserve for 20 apparently.

Only a short drive for me, but if you are playing Sunday and if I get in, it would be a pleasure to say hello :D

Join all the other lone wolves there; I always think that a lone bear is just a grizzly kid ;)

Arrive there by 0745 to get to the front of the queue, they have tokens (key ring fob) in a metal tin on the floor by the entrance door for non-booked players. You will recognise us, we will be the ones already looking very tired and covered in welts, with the remains of a fat boy bacon and egg breakfast all over us :D

Archived