Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Looking at the map is a good idea for the landmarks on the concourse. Bet you still get lost though the basement level looks nice and simple on the map but in real life its a maze until you get used to it.

I'm loving the Map!!! Didn't even know there was one.

I Googled the map for the first time I went to there but was still completely lost most of the time down in the darkness of the basement, it is so easy to go the wrong way. Even now I find that orienteering with the map is difficult, trying to balance the compass on the map whilst holding the torch... ;)

• Head Moderator

So whats weapons are people bringing?

Just the usual four: HK416, Mk23 pistol, bayonet, and a few pyro. And my quick wit and repartee.

• Head Moderator

Well, I've hurt my leg, so I'm probably not going to be the most productive player.

But if the Terminator makes an appearance then you can take one for the team as we all run away :)

• Supporters

Are you saying there's potential for the M249?

(pleaaaseee)

Nope unfortunately not. Terminator games are always semi auto except for the terminator. You either have to get a few people to go at him or one person who is prepared to do a bit of run and gun.

Most fun way is to do it on your own.

• Supporters

How does it work, the guy accepts defeat after so many hits under a set time, or a set number of lives?

After a certain amount of hits within a certain amount of time he stops moving for a minute. It will either be just to slow him down or to capture him and have him fight on your team for a few minutes. Will discuss with the marshalls which is the best game to run on the night.

Honoured/victimised. All the same haha dont worry, 2 of my brothers will be on a different team to me so i will just be enjoyimg shooting them as much as i can haha

• Moderators

Oooooh I soon wish I could have made it....damn princess party for daughter :(

I'll wear my atacs trousers on the day anyway and pop to parents to fire off a few rounds in the garden to feel I'm part of it haha

• Supporters

Oooooh I soon wish I could have made it....damn princess party for daughter :(

Mate your day is far more important than ours enjoy it because days like those with your kids are special.

Anyway not much difference between your day and mine.

You have a bunch of young girls meeting up to play dress up.

I have a bunch of older girls meeting up to play dress up. 😂

Pretty much the same thing except if your lot start fighting it will be way more vicious.

Woop Woop, I may need to borrow a face mask of someone if that's OK. My order from TG appears to be running late so my other halfs brothers friends are without and I only have a few spare :(

• Supporters

Woop Woop, I may need to borrow a face mask of someone if that's OK. My order from TG appears to be running late so my other halfs brothers friends are without and I only have a few spare :(

If nobody has a spare the the mall will probably let you use a couple of rental masks. I think I threw my old one away but will check.

Mate your day is far more important than ours enjoy it because days like those with your kids are special.

Anyway not much difference between your day and mine.

You have a bunch of young girls meeting up to play dress up.

I have a bunch of older girls meeting up to play dress up.

Pretty much the same thing except if your lot start fighting it will be way more vicious.

And I bet they will be getting party bags!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.