Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

New list

Hef Legend +4 - Confirmed

Esoterick +5 - Confirmed

Shortman/deebo Confirmed

Deebo clan members ×2 Paid in full

Jedi_Master - Paid in full

Alex34 +1 - Paid in full

Sacarathe - Confirmed

Sittingduck +1 Paid in full

Randymanpipe +1 - Confirmed

JohnTee - Confirmed

Proffrink - Paid in full

ImTriggerHappy - Paid in full

i3666- paid in full

27 players.

5 weeks to go ☺

Collecting outstanding fees at the end of month. If anybody has any problems let me know.

Those that have asked about adding other people get in touch to let me know.

Forgot to ask is anybody bringing action cams?

Be good if us local Sussex airsofters could do a meet at the new R.I.F.T site at Chailey - 14/2/16

I aim to be there with five friends and family...

Be good if us local Sussex airsofters could do a meet at the new R.I.F.T site at Chailey - 14/2/16

I aim to be there with five friends and family...

I'd be up for that!

Not been there before, plus being in lewes it's damn close

Nope. This is not the 'sussex meet' thread you seek. Be gone from here!

This is for cool kids and people who want to shoot other people in a friendly yet aggressive manner at the old oracle shopping mall in reading that, despite its run down and shot up appearance, is still one of the nicer parts of reading.

• Moderators

interesting, getting close to the East! :)

• Head Moderator

Ha! No worries, skippers. Just good to see there is a thriving Sussex community.

Well 4 or 5 of you.

• Moderators

​where are we drawing the north - south divide?!! :)

• Moderators

I may just be in the south then :).....

Ah well if your in one of those towns you may need to choose sides....lol lets get the mall done, then i may start getting names for this

Neither side wants you, traitor! Lol ya go on where ya live. Makes it simple that way, and doesnt make anybodies family feel ashamed at there choice of team haha

• Supporters

Neither side wants you, traitor! Lol ya go on where ya live. Makes it simple that way, and doesnt make anybodies family feel ashamed at there choice of team haha

Nope my ideas better. As a naturally anti social barsteward it means I dont have to pretend to play nice with people I dont like and can just go around shooting with impunity.

Sounds very cathartic to me.

• Head Moderator

On a map a line across norwich, peterborough, coventry and hereford. Sort of halfway lol

Not a straight line but following county borders making the South: Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Rutlandshire, Northamptonshire,Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire; and then in Wales, Radnorshire and Cardiganshire.

Good enough for me. My geography is terrible, so i just went with a line across a map haha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.