gun bag

Mtemprell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I use a large padded gun case, all 3 RIFs go in the case and all the mags except the pistol ones go in a seperate grab bag

I use a 100cm Swiss arms rifle bag (eBay) and an mtp shotgun bag bought from a army surplus shop

A foam lined hard plastic case that fits two rifles. Pistols and mags go in he holdall I put all my other gear in.

• Supporters

Viper Tactical multiple gun bag. (cheapest from Socom Tactical by the way). It'll carry two M4 style rifles in the main pocket, an SMG in the side pocket and a pistol in the end one. Pockets for mags etc and backpack style straps in addition to all the others.

Viper Tactical multiple gun bag. (cheapest from Socom Tactical by the way). It'll carry two M4 style rifles in the main pocket, an SMG in the side pocket and a pistol in the end one. Pockets for mags etc and backpack style straps in addition to all the others.

This one?

http://www.socomtactical.net/clothing-and-equipment/gun-bags/viper-multiple-gun-carrier-bag-rrp-59-99.html

• Supporters

Yarp.

I've actually had an M4, a SCAR-L, an AKS-74U and an M9 in one of those all at the same time.

Looking for a new bag and the student loan just came through again so am looking to splash the cash as my current bag is rubbish...

Do you think the side bit will hold an MP5K?

• Supporters

Looking for a new bag and the student loan just came through again so am looking to splash the cash as my current bag is rubbish...

Do you think the side bit will hold an MP5K?

Yes. Definitely. Mine fits just fine. It will in fact fit an AKS74U with the stock folded.

If you have a longer gun than the main pocket holds, there is a fold out loose cover that extends it quite nicely (I use this to cover the end of my M14 EBR).

• Supporters

I use either a British army duffel bag or a modified Milan anti-tank rocket launcher sock for long guns. The former is cheap as chips and holds assault rifles so long as you're careful with the flap on top, or you can put a bag/sock over the muzzle/s to be sure. The latter would easily hold 4 rifles and is just soooo cool, but of course it requires sewing ability to add a zip to the end cap and a shoulder strap.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.