Peoples Free Army - Milsim Help

jay83

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

My team Sinister 616 are a group of 10 blokes at the moment. We are looking for help with a story starting next year at a Milsim in Longmoor army base. ( please look on google at how epic this site is, google Longmoor Airsoft)

This will be a year long battle against some good teams. The last battle of this year we were out numbered big time 58 vs 21 and could do with some help. Not just once but help and a commitment to every 3 months. Were looking at building a 50 strong Peoples Free Army rebels group with a mix of lone players and teams, everyones welcome. The only rule is for our team, no Multicam as thats what they wear. We are different groups that are fed up with the Government and are rebelling.

I know this is a massive ask, as the odds are against us,(these guys been playing a while together) your guna be battling bloody hard all day and our team will be new. Im just wondering if there is anyone on this forum up for a challenge and fancies starting something epic with us? We almost beat them last time , so a few decent teams and players with us and we should turn the tide.

Longmoor is in Hampshire so i know a bit far for some. They do a camping over thing and a get together the night before for people traveling.

Anyone wana join the Peoples Free Army and show this Government were not happy?!!!!

Always out numbered but never out gunned!!!

Jay ( Incubus )

SINISTER 616

www.Sinister616.co.uk

Facebook Sinister 616

Yes theres room in the rebels side. They have lots of American weapons. No idea where they came from ....

The rebels are quite resourceful.

Just got their hands on a Strela 3 to take out the government air support.

I remember longmoor from the army cadets and the army aswell, last time I was there, I was involved in a week long British armed forces exhibition, V.I.P's etc from all over the world were there, I even met Michael Hesiltine :( he was a right twat

I'll talk to a few guys I know and see if there up for it

Jay, are these 36/48 hour events or just day games?

This is just a day 9ish hours Milsim mate with sleeping over the night before and planning stuff. It is an amazing site

Jay my little group has confirmed they are up for all the games. Only 3 regulars(as in 3 definite players including me) and a couple of slackers at present, but might have a few more by the new year with any luck.

Thats amazing mate! Cant wait! You guys were wicked

I remember longmoor from the army cadets and the army aswell, last time I was there, I was involved in a week long British armed forces exhibition, V.I.P's etc from all over the world were there, I even met Michael Hesiltine :( he was a right tw*t

That would be cool mate, your know the map!

It is an epic event, we were just too out numbered everyone wants to be a Navy Seal! Hence trying to get few people on here too help. That would be cool if you could come

No worrys jay83, I certainly do know the place buddy :) wonder how much its changed (I hope the mess hall and NAAFI are still in the same place) everyone wants to be special forces but are they any good at it ? I doubt it

Me personally as ex infantry, I love patrolling around and getting into fire fights if needed, directing fire control and calling on strikes and reinforcements

Certainly been a while for me, is there a minimum age limit for this game ??

No worrys jay83, I certainly do know the place buddy :) wonder how much its changed (I hope the mess hall and NAAFI are still in the same place) everyone wants to be special forces but are they any good at it ? I doubt it

Me personally as ex infantry, I love patrolling around and getting into fire fights if needed, directing fire control and calling on strikes and reinforcements

Certainly been a while for me, is there a minimum age limit for this game ??

I think 16 mate but im not 100% sure, i shal find out

Ok, cheers buddy, dependant on age depends on wether I have to bring my boys (I hope not)

I'm up for it the next time you go, I will try and make time to come along that day. hardest part for me is getting there although im only about 2hours away.

That would be awesome mate, im about 1.30mins ish away , but the site is so dame good, only problem is after you been there makes all the others feel shit. Bit like shagging Megan fox then going back to normal girls!!

Its in Feb some time i shall confirm dates. We are starting a facebook page if people add us on facebook were add you too the group, Our team is Sinsiter 616

Dependant on when the next one is I am game. I am on Exercise there soon anyways.....

If you need a hand I'm sure The PieFinder's could offer help, i'm fairly sure we would have a few bodies by then.

This is cool as fuck i never though id get so much response from everyone on here! Would be sooooo cool meeting you lads and smashing them!

Can i add you lads to our Group Free Peoples Army? I wana start something epic so by Feb were all ready to smash them!!

• Supporters

I'd be interested for sure but it's a long way from Nottingham and I'm not exactly the most physically fit potential team member :lol: so I'm not really in a position to commit to something as early as Feb 2015. But if you keep this thread updated* then I may be able to get along to a game in the summer. Making the MC/MTP brigade hurt is what I'm all about in game :lol:

*I'm not joining any more fb groups - I'm sick to the back teeth of fb already... Forums FTW!

Ian, as always I can probably sort you a lift from Nottingham as my in laws and wife both come from there and I live in Peterborough when not at Her Majestys beck and call. Would need clear dates though

• Supporters

Thanks EM :) As I say, I can't commit to an away fixture as early as Feb, but let's see how things develope...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jay, are these 36/48 hour events or just day games?

Jay my little group has confirmed they are up for all the games. Only 3 regulars(as in 3 definite players including me) and a couple of slackers at present, but might have a few more by the new year with any luck.

I remember longmoor from the army cadets and the army aswell, last time I was there, I was involved in a week long British armed forces exhibition, V.I.P's etc from all over the world were there, I even met Michael Hesiltine :( he was a right tw*t

I'm up for it the next time you go, I will try and make time to come along that day. hardest part for me is getting there although im only about 2hours away.

Dependant on when the next one is I am game. I am on Exercise there soon anyways.....

If you need a hand I'm sure The PieFinder's could offer help, i'm fairly sure we would have a few bodies by then.

I'd be interested for sure but it's a long way from Nottingham and I'm not exactly the most physically fit potential team member :lol: so I'm not really in a position to commit to something as early as Feb 2015. But if you keep this thread updated* then I may be able to get along to a game in the summer. Making the MC/MTP brigade hurt is what I'm all about in game :lol:

*I'm not joining any more fb groups - I'm sick to the back teeth of fb already... Forums FTW!

Depending on whether I can get a lift (I'm fairly local - in Southampton). I can bring my AK47 and various Russian / rebel kit with me. Sounds like fun.

Hi Guys the date is 21st of Feb. The Peoples Free army is building now and was hoping to get you guys on board and beat these Multicam Navy seal wanabees.

Please PM if you would like to come as my team SINISTER hate losing and are trying to build a 50 strong team. We have a group chat on facebook i can add you to with the details. The longmoor site is amazing.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.