TaiwanGun charging for postage?

Hav0c

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

yup is where I have entered my UKARA & my local site

reckon about half the time they put the info on outside of UPS box

(might have been all the time but not always noticed it)

on the plus side - you still got a decent starter AK for a good price

and if you look at all the UK sites think we have all had problems too

LWA sold my FireHawk I paid for but I have done ok with AirsofWorld

& Zero One but others have not been so lucky - so I guess nobody is perfect

reckon about half the time they put the info on outside of UPS box

(might have been all the time but not always noticed it)

I always ask to put in on the inside, if the box is not opened, they wont know it's a RIF in there anyway.

• Supporters

maybe they charge 15 Euro or something not quid

just over a tenner ain't too bad considering UPS from Poland

but was free & still is @ GunFire if ya spend 60 or 70 Euro

maybe they noticed a drop in sales from last month

understand they gotta make a profit & VAT is higher in Poland - think 23%

but lets hope they can do free ship on say 150 Euro and I may be adding more

guns n crap i don't really need - kudos anyway for reduction in shipping

now €13,72 or €13,74 if ya in Ireland

ok so it looks like they may have changed the spring afterall not just cut it as i found an old spring in my box which was interesting considering i never got charged for another spring i also like the fact they test the gun before shipping as well we will see how it stands up tomorrow tho and i shall post a review of the gun later. i also did not see that option but emailed them straight away spoon

• Supporters

ok so it looks like they may have changed the spring afterall not just cut it as i found an old spring in my box which was interesting considering i never got charged for another spring i also like the fact they test the gun before shipping as well we will see how it stands up tomorrow tho and i shall post a review of the gun later

What is the average of the chrono test?

• Supporters

They give you a report of their chrono test. That was what I was asking - just trying to figure out what spring they may have replaced the original with.

what do you think ian

well, I think thats rather good of them. So maybe after all, we are all over exaggerating. either that or it could be that two sets of people control, like sp00n said rather crap of them to not change the spring even though he sent an email straight away, but still they did for chris.

My point would be, and I think I am echoing someone else in these last few pages, is that even though its 11.50, stop being tight ar$e$ (me included) after all most sites in the uk charge 5 quid + and I think patrol base charges 7 quid or more. So really, to come all the way from poland with much better prices than in the UK, and with a free spring downgrade (zero one charges 35 flipping quid and enough people still buy it) I think they are still doing well and people should be buying from them, not just because the postage is 11.50 now...

Thats my take on it all.

• Supporters

Weeeeeeeeell... that's either an Element M105, or they have cut one.

@11-15rps (standard 8.4V battery with stock wiring stylee) it's probably fine, but cutting springs leaves 1 end with an angle rather than flat, so there is going to be some lateral force introduced - IMO running a gb fast with that kind of thing is asking for trouble.

Unless they have tuned the airseal as well as fitted an M100...

Hmm might buy from them again after all. I'll see if there's anything else I want, because if I'm just buying the pistol alone there's no point (extra fiver to pick one up from Patrol Base and I don't need to pay postage on top of that)

Wish I could buy the JG BAR as well :(

• Supporters

Wish I could buy the JG BAR as well :(

No... really? :lol:

• Supporters

forgot to add this, i got an email back from them stating that they dispatch the good immediately! to be very competitive and efficient etc which according to taiwangun was Saturday 10:30am, and they could not change anything now!! .....

What i found out from UPS, is that it wasn't picked up until 12am Monday ...... they could have easily done the spring change on Saturday or Monday morning <_<<_<

oooh well i live and learn B)

• Supporters

TW do ship stuff very quickly and it could of been packed up for UPS in good faith on Sat

but not booked a sat collection as no doubt extra charge

if you wanna wait then go to GunFire - very often it will be longer than TW

if you like liars then JustBBGuns can't be beat

if you like Bull$hit then ebairsoft is great for stuff in stock but after you pay you find a month later

"processing" still and spend a few days chasing for refund - choose something else they suggest

(even though they probably don't have your second choice in stock either)

I had problems with quite a few retailers - but then I have gone nutz recently so serves me right

suffice to say you will always get the odd hicup or bad/less than perfect service

usually it is some other poor sod but if we keep buying these toys then chances are it will come around

to all of us in the end - hopefully it will arrive say Wed/Thursday and plenty of time to test/change spring

• Supporters

dont get me wrong, i know from the past how quick they do ship stuff etc.

what gets me, is straight after i placed the order i emailed them (it was in the evening that i placed the order so i know no one was there etc)... they then ignored my email until after they claimed to have dispatched the item ... which sucks and is tough poop for me as i will now have to open the gear box potentially invalidating the warranty (or that's how i read the warranty etc).

Not that i think ill need the warranty, its just a piece of mind thing tbh.

and you have to bear in mind, our night may be their day. They might have just got a call to package an item, and did so without checking the emails. However I do see how it can be quite angry, guess it's a life lesson everyone will probably learn at some point

• Supporters

and you have to bear in mind, our night may be their day.

What, in Poland? That well known island off the coast of China?

• Supporters

That's barely taiwanguns fault is it? You should have emailed first, no actually you should have written it in the comment box.

They didn't ignore your email, they prioritise fulfilling orders for paid customers ahead of answering emails.

if you read back a page or 2, i had already email them before i placed any order, and when placing my order i spent along time playing "hunt the flipping comment box". also why did they reply at 07:33 to my first email (regarding spring change).

in the end, its done and its tough poop on my part :lol:B)

TL:DR here is the time line :-

2014-10-23 23:10 i asked taiwangun if i purchased XXX gun and a spring at the same time would they change it as the gun is too hot atm

2014-10-24 07:33 taiwangun replied to just add to comments box what fps i needed and they would change it (strange they replied so early in the day to this email)

2014-10-24 15:02 after only just finishing placing my order and not seeing a comments box i email taiwangun regarding the order and requesting the spring change etc

2014-10-25 08:33 from taiwangun "Please be advised that the processing an order XXX has been launched. Now you can’t make changes in order."

2014-10-25 10:30 from taiwangun "Please be advised that the order XXX has been changed to Completed."

2014-10-25 10:30 from taiwangun same email but with tracking number

2014-10-25 10:30 from taiwangun email reply to my email on 24th "Unfortunately order has been send already"

2014-10-27 15:04 from ups "notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS" acording to UPS's webby item was collected at 12:31 earlier that day

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.