Sign in to follow this  
St.Jimmy

Mikes Crazy Customs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Liked and shared on fb

I like the thought of the hydro dipping

Thanks guys,soon our website will be up and running also we are planning to stock airsoft parts.

Some of our Hydro-Dip Patterns.

Patterns are dependable on a base colours.

Example: Purple base and skulls.. the skulls will be purple with black outlines.

We also offer more patterns like: Carbon,Designer,Animal skin,Flames...etc..

post-6837-0-92277100-1412452198_thumb.png

Are those standard patterns ??

Can you do custom patterns ??

I'd like to design my own pattern and have printed it printed on the body of my M4 :) stocking airsoft parts is a great idea and you could sell some preprinted by yourselfs

You can't do that economically with hydro dipping, however you could approach a screen printer / vinyl maker to make a custom sticker sheet on "wrapping" vinyl ....... but it will probably look pants.

You can also get custom stencils made, or have someone hand paint it... If you had that sort of cash...

This are some examples of the patterns we can use to dip guns/parts,unfortunately we can't make custom patterns.

Mr Monkey Nuts and NH shooter are right in their posts,however we currently working on to custom guns that will be available for sale....

Hi,there is no such thing like custom design,we use pre-made patterns,to dip a rifle we charge £50-£75 it depends what is the rifle and do you require disassembly/assembly serwice

post-6837-0-63151600-1412721439_thumb.jpeg

Looks pretty cool. Is it expensive to get a custom design?

You could get a custom design painted. But I can confirm that yes, it would be expensive and take a while.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.