P&J ?

two_zero

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

anyone know anything about P&J?

Heard someone say its A&K rebranded or modded by taiwan gun?

if you look in the taiwan gun description is say a&k is the manufacturer ;) just a quirk of the website i guess

Isn't P&J the 'make' of the BBs Taiwangun sell too? Their middle-weight ammo works out considerably cheaper than other vendors and I've been trying to source a place to bulk-buy from.

Anyone have any experience with P&J rounds? Specifically .28 - .3 would be perfect.

Isn't P&J the 'make' of the BBs Taiwangun sell too? Their middle-weight ammo works out considerably cheaper than other vendors and I've been trying to source a place to bulk-buy from.

Anyone have any experience with P&J rounds? Specifically .28 - .3 would be perfect.

Think some local guys use them and they dont seem to have problems.. then again, I'd call them 'beginners'. I never heard of P&J hence stayed away from them, no point being cheap with BBs, they don't cost much and sucks to have your aeg ruined from bad BBs... not saying P&J are bad.

Might be cheap since its their brand. there are very few BB manufacturers. most are just rebranded from the same factory. there are some really rubbish ones out there thou. P&J eco BBs are greenish.. never seen anyone else doing that so not sure if that might mean their from another factory.

I too would like to hear people opinions on P&J BBs

if you look in the taiwan gun description is say a&k is the manufacturer ;) just a quirk of the website i guess

Ah and now I notice that as well! thanks! strange cause they go A&K as a choice in the "manufacturer" and you get the P&J.... eh

not sure if it's a wise move really. first time I saw P&J there I never heard of it and assumed it was something like well or de.

• Supporters

Ah and now I notice that as well! thanks! strange cause they go A&K as a choice in the "manufacturer" and you get the P&J.... eh

not sure if it's a wise move really. first time I saw P&J there I never heard of it and assumed it was something like well or de.

i though it was likely to be some lost in translation bug, Japanese>polish>english translation, or should i say thats what i figured.

but it could be P&J is some re-brander :wacko::wacko:

i though it was likely to be some lost in translation bug, Japanese>polish>english translation, or should i say thats what i figured.

but it could be P&J is some re-brander :wacko::wacko:

it's a mystery!

maybe its clever advertising to make people talk about taiwan gun XD

• Supporters

Think some local guys use them and they dont seem to have problems..

Please ask them, mate.

I too would like to hear people opinions on P&J BBs

Me three. I was looking at their 0.32's - the heaviest white BB's currently in production, I think. But no use for sniping if they're fliers...

• 7 months later...

Heard lots of good things about their BBs. Supposedly they're actually pretty good for their price, just a little worse than Swiss Arms / King Arms BBs. I'm ordering a JG BAR-10 from TaiwanGun soon and I'll also be adding in a couple bags of 0.30s for the rifle and 0.20s for my other guns.

Dad has a P&J M4, no issues.

My family has shot over 200k of the bio beebs with no issues either.

Cant fault them really.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.