Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheeky vimto

Oh dear..

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.

I was looking around the Internet at different guns and came across this picture. Anyone notice what's wrong with it? Haha!

post-8040-0-09194300-1381424223_thumb.jpg

I'm surprised that's even possible without glue!

Mp5 mags tend to be quite stiff to get in the magwell so its possible its just the friction holding it

^^Ah that's crap. Where's the 20mm rail mounted cup holder? And the tactical fan?

More importantly; where's the bog roll and the snickers dispenser?

Accuracy, Reliability - No In House Photographer :lol:

Main picture looks like it should be in spot the difference

He he he ... So epic fail from an FBI agent .... I se 2 posibility's af to how it happned:

A: He's a total *bib* not paying atention to his gun ...

B: Putting the mag in the mag pouch the wrong way, and dooing a quick mag change ...

(I hav tried that my self, but of cause notice that the mag was not locking in place, and corrected it, using around 5 sek ekstra on the mag change) ...

Personaly i think it's Photoshop, because on a real MP5 putting the mag in the wrong way require ALLOT of force! Because both the mag and magwell is metal and the grove in the mag prevents it from going in...

But no mater what it's an epic image! Bring lots of smiles on my face :lol:

He he he ... So epic fail from an FBI agent .... I se 2 posibility's af to how it happned:

A: He's a total *bib* not paying atention to his gun ...

B: Putting the mag in the mag pouch the wrong way, and dooing a quick mag change ...

(I hav tried that my self, but of cause notice that the mag was not locking in place, and corrected it, using around 5 sek ekstra on the mag change) ...

Personaly i think it's Photoshop, because on a real MP5 putting the mag in the wrong way require ALLOT of force! Because both the mag and magwell is metal and the grove in the mag prevents it from going in...

But no mater what it's an epic image! Bring lots of smiles on my face :lol:

Nope, weren't a photoshop. It was a screen shot of a tv show, I can't remember which one. I'll find out!

Nope, weren't a photoshop. It was a screen shot of a tv show, I can't remember which one. I'll find out!

OMG .. That just makes it so much more funny :lol: ... he must have just jamed it in ....