sp00n

CYMA Glock G18c AEP (also ASG G18c)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.

would you say this gun, or the cyma desert eagle aep, p226 aep or the recent 1911 aep? They are all metal apart from the glock.... and claim to have a little higher fps than the glock (maybe 10 -15 more)

would you say this gun, or the cyma desert eagle aep, p226 aep or the recent 1911 aep? They are all metal apart from the glock.... and claim to have a little higher fps than the glock (maybe 10 -15 more)

i have no experience with any of them :( i just like full retar..... errr auto :D:D:D:D

sp00n did you get around to fitting the upgraded spring? I have done the Lipo conversion on mine, and was looking at the spring next.

sp00n did you get around to fitting the upgraded spring? I have done the Lipo conversion on mine, and was looking at the spring next.

ooops sorry for the delay in replying :ph34r: no i have not fitted it yet, i have seen a few stripping guides etc, and it put me well off :lol:

Airsoftworld.net do a lipo that just slots into the battery compartment with no modification for about £25.

Mine easily does 100ft and works beautifully!

Ohhh now this is food for thought!

look on taiwanguns they normally have between 2 - 5 different aep's. i made the mistake of getting the cm125 which is a usp but takes different mags which are a little more difficult to get. they are about £45 mags about £10. did big order with my brother and got a bulk box of bb's so postage was free. no import tax to uk.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.