Supporting the forum

Deva
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

You can count me in to Dev

I would love to see a AFUK App so that I can shake my head at "Ban The Person Above You Game" on the move,

• AF-UK Founding Member

You needn't worry about the list, it was just to make sure we had sufficient interest. It will be open to everyone at the same time so it isn't a problem :)

I'm up for this as well, but no more patches as I got 7 already :)

Only risk I can see is if too much chatter ends up in the 'members only' area we may lose some of the new members who wont see us as an active community.

I imagine any airsoft discussion will remain on the main forum the 'special zone'....(actually, can we call it that?) I imagine it will be mainly for laughing at finius etc ;)

off topic, where's your avatar at?

• Supporters

but i do that anyway... and Ed with his tinkering... but it is another issue maybe make it Viewable to everyone else but they can't post their?

• AF-UK Founding Member

It won't be viewable to anyone except the supporters. No I don't plan for it to replace general discussion, it will just be for the supporter things :)

• Supporters
I imagine any airsoft discussion will remain on the main forum the 'special zone'....(actually, can we call it that?) I imagine it will be mainly for laughing at finius etc ;)

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Best idea ever.

Why not just make the Forum Supporters group with the name "Friends of Finius" and we'll have the entire restricted forum as a base for my whimsy and mild levels of mental debility.

Count me in though...I need somewhere private to discuss my plans for world domination anyways...

• Supporters

I think Friends of Finius gives the wrong impression.

It ought to still be supporters. Y'know, like health supporters. Or hospital wardens.

'Cos, y'know, this is secretly a mental person's forum, it's just an eccentric cover operation like on Shutter Island.

Edit: Damn I gave the game away... Get the strait jacket, Finius knows! He knows!

Archived