Supporting the forum

Deva
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
Atomic cake, 3 atoms across?

As mean as that would be it would also be cool as a snowman's cold bits but I would expect you to bring an electron microscope to prove its existence :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • AF-UK Founding Member

First giveaway coming up soon! (1st June) We're starting relatively small.

Winner gets a bottle of 3000 0.25g BB's! They will be blasters :)

Even with a years sub obviously the winner will have recouped their subscription money and still have access to the other benefits. You're missing out if you haven't signed up already!

• Supporters

I want to sign up! But money's tight and there's too much uncertainty in my future spendings for me to know if I can afford it or not.

But I'll definitely sign up around September when SFE reimburse me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Devastator, BB's arrived safe and looking forward to testing them out at the next skirmish. Was nice surprise to win, i not normally lucky in prize draws. Will pop up a photo of said BB's when I sort out the camera that got burried while on hols last week.

Special offer for any forum member playing on the opposite team to me, wave during a game and I will send some your way (at around 300 FPS) so you can check their quality ;)

Archived