NEW Wolverine Dracarys 'Shotgun'

Krisz

To start with this isn't a shotgun. It shoots a burst of 8 rounds on semi and I don't know if any indoor site is gonna let this thing inside.

Also, putting 8 bb's into somebody is massive overkill I can see it already the arguments about it. Even on low PSI.

This is some sort of new Wolverine engine and knowing burst isn't allowed indoor at least in this country I'm yet to see who would be the target audience to buy it.

Outdoor connoisseurs? 

Edited by Krisz

• Moderators

Naah, it's just another M4, admittedly on steroids, but for me a shottie has got to look like one, or alternatively look like nothing else on the market.

I think they revealed the engine at the same time as the MTW-308. To me it isn't a shotgun, just a really big burst fire, and it's going to 100% be a massive wankergun

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Naah, it's just another M4, admittedly on steroids, but for me a shottie has got to look like one, or alternatively look like nothing else on the market.

The real one actually a quite cool magazine feed shotgun in my opinion. Not this John Wick edition but the Genesis.

I'm really suprised because I expected an engine with 3 nozzles but probably would be an engineer nightmare plus how it would fit into a body and feed 3 different barrels. 

Well, this seems like a quick cash grab while John Wick is still relevant. I don't see what this gun's purpose in this configuration. 

Edited by Krisz

Definitely another cash grab with the the John Wick franchise and even more disappointing than Double Bell's version that's just a jumped up M4.

Especially with the huge magazine, using green gas would surely have been a better way to try and engineer this with a tri-shot setup but I guess the licensing fee took aware from the R&D budget.