Go Meet Novritch

1 hour ago, woody_2231 said:

and then blames people for it

Well they were cheating so it's fair game!

Wait... I thought Novritch was a brand of rifs, is this a celeb meet day or a come try our wonderful pews day?

31 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Wait... I thought Novritch was a brand of rifs, is this a celeb meet day or a come try our wonderful pews day?

He was originally a youtuber who made sniper videos (not ghillie sniper videos, more "run in with a pistol" sniper videos), but then founded his own company when he released his first sniper rifle (the SSG24), which was meant to be a bolt action rifle you could just buy, take out of the box and play straight away without upgrading. I don't like his RIFs, but I have to respect the entrepreneurship; Novritsch stuff is everywhere now! Also, his ghillie stuff is actually pretty good and I use some of his stuff for my suits (not the leaves though, they fall apart!)

And it's definitely a marketing event. Money has definitely changed hands between Patrol Base and Novritsch for sure. I don't think I'd avoid this because Novritsch is going to be there, I think I'd avoid it because Novritsch's fans are going to be there 😂