TM Glock 17 gen5 mos

Mikey80

1 hour ago, novioman said:

That Gen 5 GHK steel Glock never turned up, was supposed to be March last year. Shame.

Because Umarex decided they didn't want it. They are releasing it this year with an aluminium slide and the steel slide will be available seperately. It's because Umarex wanted a lower price point 

29 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

Because Umarex decided they didn't want it. They are releasing it this year with an aluminium slide and the steel slide will be available seperately. It's because Umarex wanted a lower price point 

Seems rather pointless, they did an alu slide version of the Gen 3, don’t know anyone who bought it, around £260 I think.

Edited by novioman

4 minutes ago, novioman said:

Seems rather pointless, they did an alu slide version of the Gen 3, don’t know anyone who bought it, around £260 I think.

Don't try to understand Umarex 

Had my Detonator CNC slide set & Trijicon style suppressor night-sights delivered today. As per @JimFromHorsham's one, very veery nice indeed with spot-on manufacture.

Cheers for that headsup Jim 🙏

Took the liberty of fitting at the same time a WII Tech 200% recoil spring set and WII Tech CNC enhanced spring bushing.

Already had a Nine Ball 6.03 barrel, bucking, gas routers and Bomber CNC optic adaptor + Vortex CCW.

Fitted and a happy Mr Dellski.

IMG_6606.jpeg

IMG_6609.jpeg

IMG_6610.jpeg

IMG_6611.jpeg

IMG_6612.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had a chance to see if this runs on the Gen 3/4 magazines? I can see that the Gen 5 magazine will work with the previous pistols, just wondered if it was the same the other way round?

Some more G17G5 tinkering..

Figured as there is the metal slide fitted and the 200% recoil spring, then the nozzle might benefit from a snappier return spring, especially when using a more spicy gas.

This 130% is spot on 👍🏻 

Very different nozzle design what with the new semi-circle design when it’s pulled to bits and a bit of a fiddle to release the original. Took a few moments to figure out how to release it (it’s a screw inside the middle of the spring.)

IMG_6739.jpeg

IMG_6746.jpeg