TM Glock 17 gen5 mos

Mikey80

2 hours ago, BigAl said:

All those nice trade son the slide then they go and plaster Tokyo Marui in large letters on the sight!  No doubt right side frame trades are TM as well!

Yes, it is a shame TM have that on their sight, but no matter, It's only on there temporarily as it is the only one that fits the new G17Gen5 which has, at this time, a unique adaptor plate that comes with it.

That is until such time adaptor plates for 'proper' optics become available from third parties...

E.g. this...

image.thumb.png.e6ff57acfdb5bd9829db1bb585242cb6.png

Right side pistol trades are like this:

IMG_6114.thumb.jpeg.cd9ff4a08d96d56b2d441d65b7e6d137.jpeg

I watched that last night…..

Slightly better than his Ghk 553 video

He sniffed every 8 bloody seconds through the entire video! 🤢

Its one of the things that triggers my rage!

Go and blow your bloody nose man!! 😤

Does the ambi slide release cause any issues using holsters which designed for earlier Gens?

Afternoon guys, I didn't manage to get one from surplus store uk before they ran out of stock. Anyone managed to get one from another UK store? 

11 minutes ago, Doombull3t said:

Afternoon guys, I didn't manage to get one from surplus store uk before they ran out of stock. Anyone managed to get one from another UK store? 

I managed to snare the last one from Fubar Bundy

I kinda trawled about to find that, I couldn’t see anywhere else with them in stock 🙁

@JimFromHorsham @Mr Dellski

So lads, how is it?

Ive managed to screw my YT algorithms so much that I’m now getting suggested Japanese & Korean channels with some pretty good information, but lacking in subtitles.

This channel does some good suggested mods to run on Co2 😳

Not that I think I would, but near the end he has an adaptor plate to allow different reflex optics.

Plus, he has subtitles👍

On 25/02/2024 at 11:02, Enid_Puceflange said:

@JimFromHorsham @Mr Dellski

So lads, how is it?

Ive managed to screw my YT algorithms so much that I’m now getting suggested Japanese & Korean channels with some pretty good information, but lacking in subtitles.

This channel does some good suggested mods to run on Co2 😳

Not that I think I would, but near the end he has an adaptor plate to allow different reflex optics.

Plus, he has subtitles👍

Limited play time so far bud as was at the British shooting show last weekend up at the NEC and the weather appears to be perpetually shite.

It's my fave Marui pistol now though. Very lively in the hand. Although that might just be 'new thing blinkers' 🤣

On 25/02/2024 at 11:34, Enid_Puceflange said:

And Boomarms have the MOS plate ready to ship!

Thanks for that.. gonna take a peek...

Edited by Mr Dellski

It’s definitely snappier than my gen3

I only got mine delivered yesterday afternoon, and noticed the paint on the mag is scuffing quite a lot (not that it’s important)

But that’s only about 20 to 30 mag entry & releases 

I do like the faux steel coloured slide

And removed the lanyard loop, and swapped to a back strap more in size for me

Overall, I like it 

IMG_1646.thumb.jpeg.169065fe8e0c785dec207ed1de74e34b.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

What's the deal with the sights? Do they require different slide, or are they a drop in fit on the stock gun? Link?

41 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

What's the deal with the sights? Do they require different slide, or are they a drop in fit on the stock gun? Link?

https://boomarms.com/products/detonator-luminous-suppressor-night-sight-for-marui-g17-gen5-mos-gbb-tri-gl-201-style

I was in my local shop yesterday planning on picking up a Hi-Capa 4.3. I didn't know they even had these in stock, but as they did I took advantage and picked one up.

Because of the ambi slide release, it doesn't actually fit in my Gen4 holster. Does anyone have a link to a Gen5 left-handed holster?

7 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I was in my local shop yesterday planning on picking up a Hi-Capa 4.3. I didn't know they even had these in stock, but as they did I took advantage and picked one up.

Because of the ambi slide release, it doesn't actually fit in my Gen4 holster. Does anyone have a link to a Gen5 left-handed holster?

what type of holster do you need ? Light bearing ? Belt type ? Drop ? 

fits my Safariland fine , but not a cheap option .

A belt type which accommodates the RMR (I'm being boring and using a TM Micro Pro Sight) would be ideal.

*It doesn't need to be light bearing.

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

1 hour ago, JimFromHorsham said:

That’s the holster I am currently using, nice that the “grip” of it can be adjusted using the two screws, I shimmed mine with a couple of small washers as in standard set up it was just not letting go! 😂

@JimFromHorsham

Those supressor sights looks nice, are they tritium or glow in the dark buddy?

How are they for co witness with your red dot?

(quite fancy a set myself now)