Full kit and load outs for sale

Adam97

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m giving up airsoft so looking to ideal sell as a job lot

pew pews 

we scar h Gbbr x5 leak free mags 

S&T m1903 needs a set of sears 

Ssp2 pistol with one mag 

Viper tactical plate carrier. Mag pouches for the scar. Pistol mag pouches mp5 mag pouches. Universal leg holster and a universal pistol holster. Ammo crate with bbs green gas etc. looking to sell as a job lot

Edited by Jedi_Master
Any sales must be in Classifieds

I've noticed over the last year or so that more and more people are selling their gear off because they are getting out/ not playing as much or just have no time to give to Airsoft anymore ☹️

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

I've noticed over the last year or so that more and more people are selling their gear off because they are getting out/ not playing as much or just have no time to give to Airsoft anymore ☹️

There's always player churn, it just depends on how long the player is in for before they leave, one day we will all stop whether thats life, lack of passion for the game or death. There is generally as many or more that are joining the sport though. 

What I think is more painful is how much money people have wasted by poor adverts when they do, just letting it sit and rust etc......but then it's not my money. 

9 hours ago, Shamal said:

Economy... Airsoft is extremely expensive hobby even without spending money (guns/gear) on a regular basis.

Edited by Krisz

Yes, what could better for a new player than a heavy GBBR and a broken boltie....

Anyway, as someone who is massively slimming down their collection of guns and gear, my advice would be that you're going to have to split, list separately and post items. Someone turning up and giving you a large amount of money to clear it from your house sounds fantasticly cathartic, but not realistic. The only way you're likely to ever sell it all together is if you're willing to take pennies on the pound and pass it on to a reseller. £800 ain't that kinda price for what you've got.

Edit: Sorry that you're going through tough times. My advice stands though, even if I was in front of you, I'd give you max £250 for the GBBR, no more than £70 for the pistol and tell you to keep the broken boltie as a wall-hanger, then do you a favour by taking the other bits. I really think you're going to be waiting forever at anywhere near £800.

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

22 minutes ago, Adam97 said:

I’m giving it up due to my wife being diagnosed with stage 3 cancer so unfortunately i just don’t don’t have time for it 

Best wishes fella 🙏

29 minutes ago, Adam97 said:

I’m giving it up due to my wife being diagnosed with stage 3 cancer so unfortunately i just don’t don’t have time for it 

Sorry to hear this dude. Rough times, all the best and hope she kicks that shit disease in the arse. 

You generally maximise your cash selling seperately and it generally sells faster as well. If you just want it out the way and don't care about the cash, sell as a bundle. 

4 minutes ago, Emergencychimps said:

Sorry to hear this dude. Rough times, all the best and hope she kicks that shit disease in the arse. 

You generally maximise your cash selling seperately and it generally sells faster as well. If you just want it out the way and don't care about the cash, sell as a bundle. 

Thank you I’m going to try and find the time to split it up 

1 hour ago, Adam97 said:

I'm sorry to hear this, best wishes buddy.

As already said, splitting is the best option for selling and maximising your cash

• Head Moderator

Topic locked. All sales must be through the Classifieds, whether a job lot or multiple adverts.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.