in a dilemma.

son of dan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Despite saying ignore all of our advice, I have more for you...

Don't spend much time in her company, stay friends but no ghosting, you're now in the friend zone & spending time together will only hurt you. She'll move on & you'll see it happen but your feelings will never let you move on at the same pace.

I'm sure your Dad will have his own fatherly advice, feel free to heed his advice.

21 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

First time visiting the friendzone?  Emergency exits are located literally anywhere that any other girl is to be found, and use of them is highly recommended.

nah ive been here many times. this one hurts more ahahaha. all the emergency exits are either weird, batshit crazy (more than normal), already occupied, or under the age of 14 (im not a pedophile)

59 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Now now.

I've been married to her for 20 years....Trust me I know. 😅

I'm not entirely sure if she's talking to me at the moment either.

Edited by Dan Robinson

14 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

I'm not entirely sure if she's talking to me at the moment either.

shes not talking to me because the silly bint said my drumming lesson "17:30" instead of "5:30", and i read it as "7:30", and i was half an hour late. i tried to explain to her, but she was shouting at me for it; bearing in mind that ive got bad dyslexia, and she enrolled me into a school where everyone has mild learning disabilities. then she wonders why i dont talk to her 

Edited by son of dan

5 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

All women are at least a minimum 4 crazy.  Dan you need to introduce him to the Crazy/Hot Matrix...

Yeah,  I showed both him and my nephew this essential instructional video years ago.   Haven't quite worked out where SWMBO falls on the chart,  but she's never been below a 6 six crazy. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.