Pre-Build Concept Art Anyone?

LzChase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Nice, I used to like the "Pimp My Gun" app, worked well but seems to be no longer supported, which is a shame as everything like it since is crap. 

19 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Got skills there.

Not quite. All parts are traced. I trace it like this since an outline like this looks much cleaner than photoshopping parts together. A slightly tricky part however is the scale. I add a properly scaled ruler to the workpiece as a reference.

10 hours ago, LzChase said:

Anyone else like drawing concept art to get a general idea of what a build might look like? 

1an3EeZ.png

Well that's just superb! What's spooky is, with the exception of the stock, this looks just like the build I completed this week.

Tremendous work.

4 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

Well that's just superb! What's spooky is, with the exception of the stock, this looks just like the build I completed this week.

Tremendous work.

Interesting, can we get a picture?

I did do some similar stuff when I was trying to make a Battlefield 4 style F2000 stubby grip fitment...

image.png.988c2433c872f73b09ab080406b2f4e1.png

2007207447_F2000ongrass.jpg.f21ea12259810108332f4cb2aef56e04.jpg

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.