Bunny Workshop - avoid

Piman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bunny Workshop - one to avoid!

A couple of years ago I placed an order with them which they only had half of the items I wanted, even though they said they had stock, so I avoided them for a while.

However I recently placed an order again giving them a second chance as they also had a slide I wanted that was not available elsewhere. It took them a week before they shipped the order at which time they told me 2 items where not in stock. Still they sent the rest of the order after they refunded those items (Many HK stores are guilty of this).

A couple of weeks later I received the order and to my disappointment they had substituted 2 other items in my order. A blowback unit (ordered one for a G18C and got one for a G17 RMR, so not compatible) and the most impotant and expensive item in the order , the slide.

I contacted them about this (their communication is slow). After a while they have offered to half fix the slide issue by sending a different barrel but no offer to rectify the BBU issue.  I had not properly opened the slide in anticipation of returning it but I have opened it to find it is used. There are many marks and nicks over the slide that have been covered by a black marker pen and the are where lines on the included BBU where it has been previously installed.

I am still waiting to here back from them on this but I could no longer keep quite about the appalling service from them. Avoid at all costs.

James

• Supporters

That's absolutely shite, literally criminal, no doubt giving you the used parts left over following an upgrade. 

Can you claim the cash back via your card issuer or whatever payment method you used ? 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Can you claim the cash back via your card issuer or whatever payment method you used ? 

That, really. I just go straight there now. A decent retailer will sort the issue at that point without letting it escalate.  A non-decent retailer will rage out... but a non-decent retailer was most likely going to do that anyway, so nothing is lost.

I need to give them a chance for a final response so will wait until Monday. If I hear nothing or do not get an acceptable solution I will be straight to PayPal. Even then I expect I will need to ship it back and show proof to PayPal and figure out how to claim the return shipping costs.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after the review period PayPal have resolved this in my favour. I don't believe Bunny Workshop even responded to them. I have had a few recent bad experiences with HK dealers. However Rainbow 8,  Armsaholic, WGC and even jkarmy have been great. I will stick to them for now.

James

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters
5 hours ago, regalmonster said:

After the review period, PayPal resolved the situation in my favor. I do not believe that Bunny Workshop even responded. I have recently had several negative interactions with HK merchants. Nevertheless, Rainbow 8, Armsaholic, WGC, and even jkarmy have been excellent. I will adhere to them for the time being.

Preserving for posterity (with the spam link removed). That's an interesting AI (or Real Stupidity) spambot, it's copied the previous post and changed some of the language - including the spelling of "favour" to Colonial.  I've reported it, and it's obvious here, but less so elsewhere - let's keep an eye out for spam links in new users' messages.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.