I want to sell some guns and don’t know if I’m in the right place

Luca tangi

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have 3 airsoft guns that are all in great condition and 2 have never been used in a match I’ve never used this website or sold guns so I’m not sure if I’m in the right place

I have a g&g cm16 raider l 2.0 e in great condition can add extra magazines aswell 

I have an action army aap01 in tan it’s never been used in a match and I have 2 magazines for it aswell it is basically brand new

and I have a g&g Gtp9 also never used in a match with two magazines and in extremely good condition 

If your internet in any of these 3 send me an offer please my reason for selling is pretty standard, don’t use them. 

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Luca tangi said:

I have 3 airsoft guns that are all in great condition and 2 have never been used in a match I’ve never used this website or sold guns so I’m not sure if I’m in the right place

I have a g&g cm16 raider l 2.0 e in great condition can add extra magazines aswell 

I have an action army aap01 in tan it’s never been used in a match and I have 2 magazines for it aswell it is basically brand new

and I have a g&g Gtp9 also never used in a match with two magazines and in extremely good condition 

If your internet in any of these 3 send me an offer please my reason for selling is pretty standard, don’t use them. 

Dude, go to the classifieds section & put up a proper ad for them, including decent pictures with your username handwritten on a piece of paper in the pics. 

If anyone is think about replying to this guy in the hope of grabbing a bargain, DON'T, this has the potential to be a "come on" to attract anyone naive enough to fall for it. 

@Luca tangi, your aegs go here:

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/4-electric-rifles/

& gas kit here:

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/6-gas/

11 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Dude, go to the classifieds section & put up a proper ad for them, including decent pictures with your username handwritten on a piece of paper in the pics. 

If anyone is think about replying to this guy in the hope of grabbing a bargain, DON'T, this has the potential to be a "come on" to attract anyone naive enough to fall for it. 

@Luca tangi, your aegs go here:

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/4-electric-rifles/

& gas kit here:

https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/6-gas/

Alright I said I didn’t know how this worked I just want to sell some gear 

4 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

I am very interneted

Which ones are you interested in? I can send pictures just tell me how I do that 

49 minutes ago, Luca tangi said:

Which ones are you interested in? I can send pictures just tell me how I do that 

Seriously mate, put them in classifieds so everybody knows you’re more likely legitimate

• Supporters

Please don't take it personally, we're just super-wary about scammers at the moment.

On that:

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

including decent pictures with your username handwritten on a piece of paper in the pics

You don't have to do this, but it helps to assure buyers that you're not just using stock pictures to bait buyers with things that you don't have.

I'd also recommend that you say what payments you'll accept (i.e. PayPal goods and services) and whether your prices include postage (and if not, how much you want for it).  Also, please include any PayPal fees that you want the buyer to cover in your listed price, rather than adding things on later.

Best of luck with the sales.

4 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Please don't take it personally, we're just super-wary about scammers at the moment.

On that:

You don't have to do this, but it helps to assure buyers that you're not just using stock pictures to bait buyers with things that you don't have.

I'd also recommend that you say what payments you'll accept (i.e. PayPal goods and services) and whether your prices include postage (and if not, how much you want for it).  Also, please include any PayPal fees that you want the buyer to cover in your listed price, rather than adding things on later.

Best of luck with the sales.

Cheers mate

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Luca tangi said:

Alright I said I didn’t know how this worked I just want to sell some gear 

No offence meant Luca, as Rogerborg pointed out, we have to be very careful of scammers, so sometimes we jump in feet first in the hope we've got in before a noob gets sucked in. 

You seem to have quickly figured out the selling process though so good luck & hope your not packing up playing entirely ? 

8 minutes ago, Tackle said:

No offence meant Luca, as Rogerborg pointed out, we have to be very careful of scammers, so sometimes we jump in feet first in the hope we've got in before a noob gets sucked in. 

You seem to have quickly figured out the selling process though so good luck & hope your not packing up playing entirely ? 

before a noob gets sucked in. 

Hey when I was a noob nobody told me that there was potential to get sucked in,out,off or on. 

I feel cheated 😂😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.