Tokyo Marui Spas metal kit (steel)

Pupa2794

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

@Mookster63the interest I've had on the Rpf specifically for pulse rifles has been outstanding, as well as a couple of other interested parties.  And a film company. 

I thought the same, I thought the main market would be for tms but I was wrong and am just adapting. I WILL add the detail further down the line and do some but this makes more sense to start. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Mookster63 said:

fed up with lightweight plastic ones

Everyone hates the plastic until they have to lug 4.5kg of shottie about!

I've seen a few pulse rifles at skirmishes. Mostly CQB places but even so.

On 04/07/2023 at 11:46, Lozart said:

Used to it, had one for hunting when we were trusted to own them, wasn't allowed to use it for a Pheasnt Shoot though,  'Not quite cricket old chap' 

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Mookster63 said:

Used to it, had one for hunting when we were trusted to own them, wasn't allowed to use it for a Pheasnt Shoot though,  'Not quite cricket old chap' 

• 2 weeks later...

They look a little odd as the channel hasn't been formed yet. 

On 04/07/2023 at 11:46, Lozart said:

My Pulse-Rifle already contains a WE m1a1 GBBR and a chopped up APS Cam870! If I can add one of these RS spas cage to the mix [hoping so 😉] then it's going to be a workout just picking the dam thing up 😂 Not gunna lie, would look cool AF tho.

9 minutes ago, CoCost said:

My Pulse-Rifle already contains a WE m1a1 GBBR and a chopped up APS Cam870! If I can add one of these RS spas cage to the mix [hoping so 😉] then it's going to be a workout just picking the dam thing up 😂 Not gunna lie, would look cool AF tho.

We NEED pics of your build

Sounds cool 

Won't actually add that much weight, just a nicer feel. And shiny... 

Seriously, I'm going to start taking orders. Payments ect. 

I've got a lot of interest on the Rpf. 

I've waited till I've got production to a point where I'm completely confident. 

It's 1.2mm mild steel, I thought about Stainless and decided against purely because, well, I really want one that's a bit rusty on my build. 

Will be supplied as bare metal. 

They need the ejection window adding, I've left that to give a little leeway for adding shotguns. Very simple thing to do with a Dremel and a file. 

Next project is a Valmet M82 then I'll return to these for SPAS 12s.

They're £180 posted in the UK. 

Happy to ship worldwide. 

Edited by Pupa2794

Setting the machines up to do them rather than as one offs, which is time consuming for now but faster in the long run. 

Have discussed doing them for the Spas 12s with more detail which will be a little more expensive but I'm sure there will be a market. 

It's significantly cheaper in terms of tools to make the pump channels go all the way and fill with a tab. The sheriff Spas 12 cage is made like this. 

IMG_20230720_153601.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly getting there. 

I mean, this ones destined for the skip but v3 now and just working out manufacturing kinks. 

Few bits I'm not happy with or I'd buzz this one up and use it on a double Eagle. 

received_675347701167873.jpeg

On 20/07/2023 at 19:05, Pupa2794 said:

Setting the machines up to do them rather than as one offs, which is time consuming for now but faster in the long run. 

Have discussed doing them for the Spas 12s with more detail which will be a little more expensive but I'm sure there will be a market. 

It's significantly cheaper in terms of tools to make the pump channels go all the way and fill with a tab. The sheriff Spas 12 cage is made like this. 

IMG_20230720_153601.jpg

When you get onto the Spas 12 ones let me know as I definitely want one

Cheers

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Actually been travelling for a bit so haven't actually done anything with these since last post. 

On 18/08/2023 at 18:18, Pupa2794 said:

Thanks guys. Actually been travelling for a bit so haven't actually done anything with these since last post. 

Hi chap.  Looks like you're doing some absolutely amazing work on the SPAS cage. Please could I register my interest for one (possibly two). This is (like most I guess) the final part I need for my 'little' project ;)

PXL_20230815_155110240~3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2023 at 21:46, Pupa2794 said:

Slowly getting there. 

I mean, this ones destined for the skip but v3 now and just working out manufacturing kinks. 

Few bits I'm not happy with or I'd buzz this one up and use it on a double Eagle. 

received_675347701167873.jpeg

Don't throw it, I am sure I can make it fit my Spas 12!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 19/12/2023 at 19:55, Mookster63 said:

You’ve gone dark, any updates?

OP seems to have had a dodgy sale or two and not been on line since September. Which is ashame.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.