GBBP Power Reduction

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My Cybergun Desert Eagle is right up on the limit and maybe 10 - 15fps over on a warm day, using Abbey Predator. I don't really want to use lower powered gas as I reckon the heavy slide needs at least a medium powered gas.

Had a quick read and people are saying to shorten the inner barrel. I could do that easily enough as have a few spares lying around. Just wondered if there were any other methods people would recommend? I'm looking for something like a 10% reduction. 

As above, just tweak the back of the rocket valve, you can fit a tiny screw and have it adjustable.

Like my P-09, basically the longer you make it / wind the screw out - the lower the power.

E42B48DA-A2CC-479F-8AC8-1DF7E3DC07A0.png

• Supporters

Npas

nozzle restricter 

shorter barrel << my choice

i did hear about someone having a side venting hole drilled in a nozzle … but I do not recommend (weakens the nozzle etc)

10 hours ago, sp00n said:

Npas

nozzle restricter 

shorter barrel << my choice

i did hear about someone having a side venting hole drilled in a nozzle … but I do not recommend (weakens the nozzle etc)

Only thing it's a gas hungry gun. You are better making use of the gas going through it than letting the excess out the barrel. 

Edited by heroshark

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.