ICS gbb pistols

Stratton Oakmont

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking at some of these online and know nothing about them.

i know my way around TM hicapa and glocks, just fishing for info to see whether these are worth the cash or do they fall into the we luger/browning hipower category.

specifically the Korth prs but general info is useful 

• Supporters

Afaik they seem to fall into the latter of your categories.

They do a nbb makarov which is an excercise in questioning why you'd expend the effort in a world where the mk23 exists

Urggh that Makarov is less than useless.  Plastic valve collar deforms and then voila you have a leaky Co2 pistol.  Just awful

I heard the Makarov was shit, but their other offerings are supposed to be reasonable performers from what I heard? At least you can get parts easy enough from Fire-Support.

They have their own (TM compatible) Hi-Capa coming out soon that doesn't look too bad at all.

58 minutes ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

Looking at some of these online and know nothing about them.

i know my way around TM hicapa and glocks, just fishing for info to see whether these are worth the cash or do they fall into the we luger/browning hipower category.

specifically the Korth prs but general info is useful 

The Korth is ironically utter garbage can barely run a mag.

I had the Korth PRS, it was shit. When you see the real korth prs, you see the nice shiny, smooth steel. What do you get with the ICS? A flimsy pistol with horrific external coating. Like wtf is that shit on the outside? It's like a matte, rocky finish that feels like plastic. I'd rather take WE's terrible chrome finish to what the Korth has. Performance was also "meh". It was ok but it has a really weak recoil spring which made the impulse feel mushy. I bought it for £150 off taiwangun at the time which was a robbery. Seem to be on sale for £125 on firesupport right now which is still a robbery.

Edited by AK47frizzle

Anybody know what their Beretta 92 is like?

Like the KJW It doesn't seem to have a functioning de-cocker, although the G&G version and WE M9A1 both do.

Have G&G made a more successful entry into the gbb pistol market than ICS? 

• 1 year later...
On 13/08/2021 at 19:01, Stratton Oakmont said:

Marvellous, thank you for the help.

I’ll wait for the sterling to arrive and resist the itchy finger in the sale box

Where did you find a Sterling? not seen a older gen one available for many moons now, still looking

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.