HPA for primary and secondary

GothicGhost

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I am looking to get hpa for my primary and secondary guns running same FPS but I don't know I could do it with this bundle kit?

HPA Bundle

I don't know if I can spit the output or would I need a different regulator?

Thanks for any help.

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.7c8fc197396125068f3c3e80afb15d5e.png

You can run two outlets from the Balystik at once. What are you thinking of running?

1 hour ago, Alimcd said:

You can run two outlets from the Balystik at once. What are you thinking of running?

That's good to know would I need like some sort of splitter?

I be running an action army aap 01 pistol and TM MWS as my primary.

11 hours ago, GothicGhost said:

That's good to know would I need like some sort of splitter?

I be running an action army aap 01 pistol and TM MWS as my primary.

I don’t believe there is an adapter for the MWS (one of those TAP airsoft ones). The only way is if you tap each MWS mag I believe. 

1 minute ago, AlphaBear said:

I don’t believe there is an adapter for the MWS (one of those TAP airsoft ones). The only way is if you tap each MWS mag I believe. 

Or build a drum mag from it and tap that 🙂

6 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Yeah U was going tap each mag at first as I have 3 already.

2 hours ago, Steveocee said:

Just remember to factor in that you'll be running the same output pressure for both.

Yeah I use 134A weak gas for both at the moment.

6 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Or build a drum mag from it and tap that 🙂

I was looking this HPA adapter https://www.highpressureairsoft.co.uk/store/p755/TM_MWS_M4_Mag_Adapter.html

Not sure if any good as I already have 3 normal gas mags.

On 04/08/2021 at 21:01, GothicGhost said:

Hello, I am looking to get hpa for my primary and secondary guns running same FPS but I don't know I could do it with this bundle kit?

HPA Bundle

I don't know if I can spit the output or would I need a different regulator?

Thanks for any help.

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.7c8fc197396125068f3c3e80afb15d5e.png

Yes you can have two guns with one regulator Speed Airsoft HPA Pro Air Regulator
I have this one and works great you can a have pistol and a rifle attacked at the same time. I bought mine from Evike, just check that is the pro version because they manufacture other ones that have only one line fitting.  https://www.evike.com/products/12098/ 

7 hours ago, GothicGhost said:

I was looking this HPA adapter https://www.highpressureairsoft.co.uk/store/p755/TM_MWS_M4_Mag_Adapter.html

Not sure if any good as I already have 3 normal gas mags.

Hey Gothic, Looking at that MWS adapter it seems you stick a loaded magazine into the bottom of that adapter right? If so you are gonna have about 12 inches of magazine sticking out of the MWS.. A std MWS mag is approx 7 inches and the magwell is approx 2.5 inches. So if you stick a mag into the bottom of that adapter then the length of that mag plus the length of the adapter mag will surely make the MWS look a tad strange to say the least in addition making the handling of the MWS awkward?

Welcome to the MTW gang!!  Such an awesome rif...  Used mine last week as DMR on 0.4's.  Stuck in a ZCI & Maple leaf rubber and accuracy has improved even more. 

SwnwC-ufWrHpgMPKt0ZVCZC7P1KA7Gkyeedi0lTRjmsnJCm2x01UJHZ_bt6QYsfLMWDB7fzIbpyO2LMUsnsIJX_5PW3JshZntT7TKb-PwK142RIlxccYlIPgUepwBN7koh7LGWclPYpvcRjFgf8jGjr1gfo6oLQlFt0ESfU19gg3z7PXCp4Hw9mZV2X5h5t40bxDwETq3Rqb1bR5rGop7ayeq9jVAWanIvWaQNrBgIACaG_HpkhLCOlak5LZb3cECBQ_3Yvhjd9OcTaquv3eEbxKXbkXcpayKQx_4nRwXtpBPlPD6_v95Sivxoz97tHhRhhD8ZIWRoz7xLCHpgE-U2gzfz9cFsvpt-u0ilJTuxdPRlrUxrtNlOu_kCASxVd8C4xaqcXAJbRioA9_t9FF4Ymj9aVoQc9DDPCimjRSy_vT6G2X7HK0R9m8KJaY5MIo3CxMngfKT2r2lUarS7T_C-6JhSOjuXCkt4NtdfrGats80FZoXXB24TbnYp9ejnBHJ0rFsfMgYeCI9XASjaU_bcMxcRcdBHu3F9R4nNEtPO6cmaBrFN-KtbeoOCd58JYR18I4fz3l2TMPrmDex5VE9TLn0kbYg4uAyIpmCfCHM1C4sN8WS-bUmJTJLejnolLCcVsdxIqaGHCGCxtnVCV-947luVDttINmjloZUkERZjuxJlJB85Fr_NGSEzzsJgE6gB119FzbENjKqx2J6_svXeI=w1704-h779-no?authuser=0

Thanks  it's super quiet with a suppressor and stupidly loud with sound hog lol

Might be silly a question but should I leave regulator on bottle permanently? while under perssure from the tank?

and should leave the psi as it set for fps or should turn it all the way down when not using it?

Thank you for any advice :)

I leave my reg on but turn the pressure all the way down once it's not in use!

Love my MTW, trying out some more 0.36's in mine tomorrow!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.