Jag Arms Double Barreled Pump Shotgun....

John_W

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wow!

I want I want I want and if I don't get it I shall scream and scream till I'm sick. I can.....

🤭

• Supporters
2 hours ago, strykerles said:

I can here the people crying that get hit by this 😂

it's not as bad as the "semi auto" one that was out a while back.

cant remember who did it but that thing was just hosing down every corner with a shower of bb's.

and yet people would lose their shit if you rocked up with an hpa running 3 round burst.....

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

it's not as bad as the "semi auto" one that was out a while back.

cant remember who did it but that thing was just hosing down every corner with a shower of bb's.

and yet people would lose their shit if you rocked up with an hpa running 3 round burst.....

Lol , my take would be you can only rack the pump action so fast before you physically can’t do it any faster , where as if you’ve got the trigger pressure set so the wind from the wings of a passing bumblebee will set it off then the dayglow coloured shell suit wearing methhead running it could spam the bejesus out of the trigger so for all intents and purposes it’s running full auto ? 

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Lol , my take would be you can only rack the pump action so fast before you physically can’t do it any faster , where as if you’ve got the trigger pressure set so the wind from the wings of a passing bumblebee will set it off then the dayglow coloured shell suit wearing methhead running it could spam the bejesus out of the trigger so for all intents and purposes it’s running full auto ? 

I was referring to the semi auto version rather than the pump version, that thing was spewing just as much plastic as any other bb hose.

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I was referring to the semi auto version rather than the pump version, that thing was spewing just as much plastic as any other bb hose.

Oops , in defence it was late and I am rapidly achieving dotage ! 🤦‍♂️

7 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Oops , in defence it was late and I am rapidly achieving dotage ! 🤦‍♂️

Hey welcome to my,err,um,oh yeah,world! 🤔

Regards 

• John_W changed the title to Jag Arms Double Barreled Pump Shotgun....
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.