Specna Arms Edge Upgrades?

Ragingrental

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

14 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

only reason my main ak runs 7.4 is because you try stuffing an 11.1 down the hole in a railed gas tube :P

Have you tried running an M4 stock on it? Plenty of battery space? ;)

Back on track.you should be fine with the 11.1, but as with any other gun you’ll be increasing the risk of failure purely by increasing the amount of cycles. Going back to my first post, if you change out the bearings and make sure the cylinder isn’t going to damage the O-rings, reliability shouldn’t be too much of a concern

5 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

How we doing the trial?

Was thinking something more modern, a nice session of waterboarding in Guantanamo Bay, an old classic in summer sports :D

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

Was thinking something more modern, a nice session of waterboarding in Guantanamo Bay, an old classic in summer sports :D

ahh yes, ducking with a modern twist, i like it.

• 2 weeks later...

If you’re stuck for lube, your local Halfords should have some Teflon or silicone grease for the gears and definitely some silicone oil for the o rings.

Less is more

What did you pick up?

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Ragingrental said:

I ordered them from gunfire and I honestly regret it. It was just a gearset, motors, a hopup rubber and some other airsoft goodies.

brexit :D

1 hour ago, Skara said:

brexit :D

for sure, but UPS .... fcuk me, surely heads are gonna roll in that organisation.  Only last week I sent a standard non-tracked package to Ireland via Royal Mail, it's cost something like £3.50 to send and it arrived in 3 working days.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

it arrived in 3 working days.

given how bad the irish side of the postal system is that's quite impressive.

there was an irish shop on amazon i got some stuff from and it took a month to arrive and stank of fish, this was pre-brevid too.

honestly i wonder if in some parts they're just handing packages to lorry drivers who are going in vaguely the right direction.

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

@Adolf Hamster haha stank of fish!!!   What on earth!  Sometimes you don't wanna know where your package has been lol

i really wish i was making that up.

i can imagine the conversation:

"hey jonjoe you doin a run over the border?"

"aye paddy got a wagon o' salmon for the market"

"mind droppin off a parcel at the post office while you're at it?"

etc....

2 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

for sure, but UPS .... fcuk me, surely heads are gonna roll in that organisation.  Only last week I sent a standard non-tracked package to Ireland via Royal Mail, it's cost something like £3.50 to send and it arrived in 3 working days.

I just can't wait for a proper no bollocks trade agreement with the eu so I can start buying stuff from you again -.- sourcing specific parts in here is getting ridiculously expensive -.-

20 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

@Adolf Hamster haha stank of fish!!!   What on earth!  Sometimes you don't wanna know where your package has been lol

I think I must have bought something from the same place ages ago, as I had the same from an Irish shop. When I complained to them, it turned-out they also sold bait and fishing equipment.

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I think I must have bought something from the same place ages ago, as I had the same from an Irish shop. When I complained to them, it turned-out they also sold bait and fishing equipment.

Could well be, but i preferr my version of events :P

So they have finally replied telling me to fill in a form about "importing firearms" and there has been about 5 emails backwards and forwards telling me its in the wrong file format, that the email font is "too big to read", that they can't open the attached document etc etc... Yet I sent it back to them in the exact same format that they sent it to me in and filled the form out fully. What are they doing? Like come on  just give me my toy gun parts....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.