Hi There!

Nobody0212

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, I'm getting back to airsoft after a long break (20 years). I know these days are a bit convulsed, but I'm excited anyways. I have a lot of catching up, and I may annoy you with a bunch of questions. I'll see you around!

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

2 hours ago, Nobody0212 said:

Hi everyone, I'm getting back to airsoft after a long break (20 years). I know these days are a bit convulsed, but I'm excited anyways. I have a lot of catching up, and I may annoy you with a bunch of questions. I'll see you around!

Hello and welcome nobody0212

I've really got a problem.Im talking to nobody again!

👍😉

Regards 

Hi @Nobody0212 👋

20 years, better late, than never.... welcome to the forum! 🔫👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Nobody0212 said:

I'm getting back to airsoft after a long break (20 years)

Crikey, welcome back.  The good news is that the rubber bands in the guns are self-winding these days, you'll love it. ;)

29 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Crikey, welcome back.  The good news is that the rubber bands in the guns are self-winding these days, you'll love it. ;)

Grrr!

Even 35+ years ago in my day we didn't need elastic bands.  We had springs......   and models that would self destruct if you didn't put them together properly.

LS Japan 005.JPG

34071388534_68212470cb_o.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

Welcome to the forum, you've picked the right place to come and ask your questions, the guys are decent here!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.