Cm 045 Tactical

ReySkywalker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i mean ive got that from patrol base, pretty sure it wont fit looks too long, ak-105 looks longer than the aks74u

IMG_20200618_184106.jpg

8 minutes ago, ReySkywalker said:

i mean ive got that from patrol base, pretty sure it wont fit looks too long, ak-105 looks longer than the aks74u

IMG_20200618_184106.jpg

IMG_20200618_184807.jpg

9 minutes ago, ReySkywalker said:

IMG_20200618_184106.jpg

unless im missing something i can't see it going on?

IMG_20200618_184807.jpg

1 hour ago, ReySkywalker said:

anyone know a dust cover with a rail that is compatible? 

Buy a long section or aluminium RIS rail and cut to size and screw onto existing cover. Needs a little work and fettling but I did it on mine and it was solid. I used some epoxy as well but it probably wasn't needed!

AKS-74Us are shorter than standard AKs, the front trunion and rear sight block are different. That dust cover will not fit without some serious dremelling.

*Edit* I think you'll need CYMA-C232 for the '74u

16 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

AKS-74Us are shorter than standard AKs, the front trunion and rear sight block are different. That dust cover will not fit without some serious dremelling.

*Edit* I think you'll need CYMA-C232 for the '74u

thought so, yeah i found this just now, looks perfect ill try to get one, cheers man

7 hours ago, Asomodai said:

The Cyma one 🙂

https://www.taiwangun.com/en/mounts/ak-receiver-cover-rail-black-cyma

Fits on my Dytac SLR fine. (Made by Cyma) 

@ReySkywalker Sorry about this. I didn't realise this Wouldn't fit all Cymas! 

I’ve got one here going spare, send me a pm if you don’t mind a few scratches £5+postage

Ali

11 hours ago, Asomodai said:

all good buddy i bought it before this, was my own mistake, we learn

@ReySkywalker Sorry about this. I didn't realise this Wouldn't fit all Cymas! 

1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Hey, if @ReySkywalker doesn't want it, I'll take it off your hands.

i might snag it considering i can only find them coming from china, god knows how long that will take haha

• Supporters
19 hours ago, ReySkywalker said:

anyone know a dust cover with a rail that is compatible? 

Why not get the side rail sight mount?

20 minutes ago, ReySkywalker said:

i might snag it considering i can only find them coming from china, god knows how long that will take haha

Go for it - I don't need one at all - It was more curiosity than anything just to try one out. I intend to run my CM.045 largely 'vanilla' with wood furniture and iron sights. I did do the unthinkable and Krylon'd mine though....😜

Just now, Speedbird_666 said:

Go for it - I don't need one at all - It was more curiosity than anything just to try one out. I intend to run my CM.045 largely 'vanilla' with wood furniture and iron sights. I did do the unthinkable and Krylon'd mine though....😜

wouldnt mind some kind of spray on mine, im trying to go tactical, yeah i play a lot of tarkov i guess haha

21 minutes ago, ReySkywalker said:

wouldnt mind some kind of spray on mine, im trying to go tactical, yeah i play a lot of tarkov i guess haha

I like spraying my guns, adds a bit of character. Kills resale value though, but I can live with that as it's rare that I sell AEGs these days.

IMG_20200619_132143.jpg

1 minute ago, Speedbird_666 said:

I like spraying my guns, adds a bit of character. Kills resale value though, but I can live with that as it's rare that I sell AEGs these days.

IMG_20200619_132143.jpg

yeah cant say ill re sell my ak ever, probably be my go to gun and main gun for a while 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.