TM hi capa

Syks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Received my threaded outer and 6.02 inner barrels today so stuck them in :) how many of you on here use one of these as a sidearm or even a primary at cqb games? I will mainly be using this at cqb so wanted to be able to run it with a tracer unit, will be trying it out with the new barrels installed tonight :) 

Will the new custom 6.02 inner improve the fps a little do you think? cant wait to try it, roll on 6.30pm lol

83706370_490640184974605_8836026842147192832_n.jpg

Probably get 10-20fps boost. Used to run them as cqb primaries/woodland back up. Fit the mags with 9ball routes and Lees precision route shims. Helps efficiency and consistency. 

Thanks for the tip, she shot like a dream tonight, only problem was the tracer developed a fault half way through the evening :( going to send it back and get a xcoretech instead I think, shame as thought acetech were supposed to be good

What would people say is the best bucking for the hi capa? was thinking of getting a pdi w hold 50 degree one, any good?

• Supporters
On 30/01/2020 at 01:10, Syks said:

thought acetech were supposed to be good

Can't speak to the Lighter, but the Lighter-S is trash.  Half of the LEDs failed on mine after 6 months, and it charges randomly. Ex-Workmate Eddy had charging problems, then failure, then the replacement was DOA.  We've had other similar reports.

• Supporters

Mmm, I suspect that it may just be the Lighter-S that's got issues.  They've gone through a few versions of it (native 11mm with 14mm adaptor, then native 14mm with 11m adaptor).

I'd written it off, but I've just noticed that ACETECH have surprisingly replied to my review, admitted that there were problems, and said that it's got a 1 year warranty. I'm chasing that up now.

4 Acetechs, 2 x BT, 1 x S, and the tracker system, no issues with any. Love being able to see fps and eps in real time and hence any issues developing

Used the xcortech t301 last night at cqb and it worked amazing, no problems at all so far, a couple of other players at my club use the acetech lighter and they have no problems, I think acetech have quality control issues.

The problem mine developed was it never lit up the first bb but the rest that followed were fine, then if I didn't shoot for 10seconds it wouldn't light up the first bb again and so on,was majorly annoying lol

Just hope this xcortech lasts a decent amount of time as tracer units are not cheap, at least amazon gave me a full refund I suppose

Archived