Jump to content
ZakLav-

Nuprol delta enforcer bravo

Recommended Posts

I’ve ordered this gun and have been looking into it for a while however it’s hard to find people who actually own one and I would like to know what it’s like from someone who actually has it

84090A39-C2EF-4607-973E-B6A658F5A925.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably would have been smarter to ask for opinions before you bought it.

 

Nuprol guns don't exactly have the greatest reputation, if you'd been pro-active we'd have steered you away from them and towards something like a g&g raider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very select handful love them, a lot of people tend to review them as breaking at some point. They are an entry level gun at best and absolutely don't think it'll be a plain sailing buy it then stick better parts on to overcome small drawbacks. As @Adolf Hamster has already said, generally the forum steers purchases towards G&G in this kind of price and performance bracket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh.  The quick change spring is useful.  The microswitch trigger I could probably do without - are replacements available?  No MOSFET, no rotary hop.  6.03mm barrel, but made of what?  "High torque flat motor".  High compared to what.  Flat?

 

It's an overpriced generic toy M4 in a market of overpriced generic toy M4s.  I wouldn't expect it to be materially better or worse than anything else in the price range, and if it is then it'll be down to random QC issues. If you have fun with it, then it's the right gun for you.  Don't get premature buyer's regret until you've played with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Probably would have been smarter to ask for opinions before you bought it.

What Adolf said ! 🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why people are hating on these rifles. I bought one a little way back and it was the best rifle out of the box I've ever owned. Straight as an arrow, never let me down. Lipo ready from the box and contained a programmable mosfet (2 or 3 round burst).

 

Excellent rifle for the money! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WobblySausage_ said:

Not sure why people are hating on these rifles. I bought one a little way back and it was the best rifle out of the box I've ever owned. Straight as an arrow, never let me down. Lipo ready from the box and contained a programmable mosfet (2 or 3 round burst).

 

Excellent rifle for the money! 

 Very happy with mine also think people are just biased due to previous products from them, didn't get a mosfet with mine though :(

 

Have you upgraded it at all?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, WobblySausage_ said:

Not sure why people are hating on these rifles. I bought one a little way back and it was the best rifle out of the box I've ever owned. Straight as an arrow, never let me down. Lipo ready from the box and contained a programmable mosfet (2 or 3 round burst).

 

Excellent rifle for the money! 

 Obviously your very happy with it but have to ask bud how many different guns have you previously owned ? Reason I ask is even though you like it on the whole all of Nuprol’s kit is pretty shit quality , the big problem is they buy all there guns in from other manufacturers so you can buy one that’s good (like yours) or utter crap like a lot of others no guarantee which it’ll be  . 

I know it probably said it on the web site but where you aware the phrase ‘LiPo ready’ is utter bollox invented by the retailers ? You can use a LiPo battery in literally any AEG it’s just the voltage you need to be aware of with the gun 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZakLav- said:

 Very happy with mine also think people are just biased due to previous products from them, didn't get a mosfet with mine though :(

 

Have you upgraded it at all?

 

 

I don't have it anymore, I gave it to a friend who was struggling financially and wanted to do something nice for him. He still uses and LOVES this rifle. I service it every now and again. It's still as it was out of the box!

 

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

 

 Obviously your very happy with it but have to ask bud how many different guns have you previously owned ? Reason I ask is even though you like it on the whole all of Nuprol’s kit is pretty shit quality , the big problem is they buy all there guns in from other manufacturers so you can buy one that’s good (like yours) or utter crap like a lot of others no guarantee which it’ll be  . 

I know it probably said it on the web site but where you aware the phrase ‘LiPo ready’ is utter bollox invented by the retailers ? You can use a LiPo battery in literally any AEG it’s just the voltage you need to be aware of with the gun 

 

Been through the ringer in 11 years haha, I've had G&Gs, CYMA's, King Arms, More G&Gs, TM's and also a few WE's and the Nuprol was the best out of the box for the money by far.

 

You can tell the LiPo ready comment to CYMA who said their AK107 was LIPO ready and as soon as I put one in it ripped the gears apart! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

You can use a LiPo battery in literally any AEG it’s just the voltage you need to be aware of with the gun 

 

Once hooked up a car battery to a bbgunzforless special g36 and it survived.

 

Any gun is lipo ready, the real question is how long it will survive when you drop 11.1 in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WobblySausage_ said:

Not sure why people are hating on these rifles. I bought one a little way back [which] contained a programmable mosfet (2 or 3 round burst).

 

The "Nuprol Delta Enforcer Bravo" toy guns being sold by extremeairsoft do not list a MOSFET.  Neither does it list the quick change spring that PatrolBase claim, and it only implies an electronic trigger ("electric trigger"?  Aren't they all in an AEG?)

 

Which is the problem with "Nuprol" branded stuff, and with reviewing or recommending it. It's just a label slapped on whatever batch of random toy guns they've sourced this time.

 

Not that it's a problem unique to them.  My Jing Gong G608 G36C has a spring tension adjuster.  The Jing Gong G608 G36Cs bought by the local site at much the same time do not.  I mean... just...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WobblySausage_ said:

 

I don't have it anymore, I gave it to a friend who was struggling financially and wanted to do something nice for him. He still uses and LOVES this rifle. I service it every now and again. It's still as it was out of the box!

 

 

Been through the ringer in 11 years haha, I've had G&Gs, CYMA's, King Arms, More G&Gs, TM's and also a few WE's and the Nuprol was the best out of the box for the money by far.

 

You can tell the LiPo ready comment to CYMA who said their AK107 was LIPO ready and as soon as I put one in it ripped the gears apart! 

Fair enough bud , you know what it’s like you get players posting up “this gun is the best ever !” when a question is asked about a gun AND then you find out later there only other gun cost £12.72 from ‘BBgunzisbestast’ ! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

And some poor noob takes there word for it ! 😭

surprised at that from a Cyma , for near 15yrs now bar my TM EBB AK Cyma are the only AK’s I ever buy due to there reliability, me thinks you possibly had one of the mythical ‘Friday afternoon’ ones ?

Who knows ! 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

 

The "Nuprol Delta Enforcer Bravo" toy guns being sold by extremeairsoft do not list a MOSFET.  Neither does it list the quick change spring that PatrolBase claim, and it only implies an electronic trigger ("electric trigger"?  Aren't they all in an AEG?)

 

Which is the problem with "Nuprol" branded stuff, and with reviewing or recommending it. It's just a label slapped on whatever batch of random toy guns they've sourced this time.

 

Not that it's a problem unique to them.  My Jing Gong G608 G36C has a spring tension adjuster.  The Jing Gong G608 G36Cs bought by the local site at much the same time do not.  I mean... just...

 

Well I can assure you, after opening it up for a service it has a quick change spring system and a mosfet. It may just be intermittent manufacture? I guess I got lucky.. 

 

13 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Fair enough bud , you know what it’s like you get players posting up “this gun is the best ever !” when a question is asked about a gun AND then you find out later there only other gun cost £12.72 from ‘BBgunzisbestast’ ! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

And some poor noob takes there word for it ! 😭

surprised at that from a Cyma , for near 15yrs now bar my TM EBB AK Cyma are the only AK’s I ever buy due to there reliability, me thinks you possibly had one of the mythical ‘Friday afternoon’ ones ?

Who knows ! 🤔

 

I guess in this case I didn't get lucky.. 

 

Airsoft Karma in action! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, WobblySausage_ said:

 

Well I can assure you, after opening it up for a service it has a quick change spring system 

 

 How do you access the Quick change spring system?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WobblySausage_ said:

Well I can assure you, after opening it up for a service it has a quick change spring system and a mosfet.

 

If it seems like I was implying that yours doesn't, that was the opposite of my intention.

 

3 hours ago, WobblySausage_ said:

It may just be intermittent manufacture?

 

Branding.  Nuprol don't manufacture anything, they're just a random rebrander.

 

Z4qiKNM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ZakLav- said:

 How do you access the Quick change spring system?

 

With mine I take the stock off, and move the rear cables out of the way. Push the back of the gearbox where the spring is located, that then pops out the spring and guide, insert another spring and pop it back in. Reattach the stock and away we go :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WobblySausage_ said:

 

With mine I take the stock off, and move the rear cables out of the way. Push the back of the gearbox where the spring is located, that then pops out the spring and guide, insert another spring and pop it back in. Reattach the stock and away we go :)

Thanks been looking how to do this for a while, do you also remove the buffer tube? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ZakLav- said:

Thanks been looking how to do this for a while, do you also remove the buffer tube? 

 

Yeah the buffer tube needs to be removed, it's one large screw and then threaded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...