This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

I've done a search but not come up with much.

Has anybody on here used this Italian retailer?

And , if so, can you say whether you found them reliable?

Ditto. Used them for the first time couple weeks ago. Very good Comms and quick delivery

Thanks lads.

Yeah, they ship extremely fast (my last order, my Helikon TMR, took less than 24 hours to be delivered at my doorstep, but I live in Italy so it doesn't really take that much :P)

they also have a great stock of both genuine and repro gear.

Totally recommend them :)

good to know, i seem to be on their mailing list but i cant remember if i ever ordered from them.....yet ;) 

Great store with quick shipping and a large range of products. When looking for specific items they are always one of the first few stores I check. Although they don't always have everything in stock, I found that their stock alert actually works!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.