Sign in to follow this  
Asomodai

SE Tour Awards and writeup 2017/2018. Best site and more!

Great write up bud!

I always look forward to reading your in depth site reviews, please keep  up the hard work!

As for site suggestions I would wholeheartedly recommend:-

1. Gunman in Eversley, Hampshire http://www.gunmanairsoft.co.uk/venues/gunman-eversley/

2. Combat South in Fareham, Hampshire https://www.combatsouth.co.uk/pages/about-woodland

Not sure how close these are to you? However if you do decide to make the journey I would be more than happy to meet up for a day of 'pew pew' 

9 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Spray and “prey” award:

Tactical Warfare Croydon (London) was a bloody nightmare. Everybody used full auto and you had to use full auto to keep up. Went home after lunch!

Lol :D That's where I started, it's a real shit hole. The site is dangerous even when not in play; offcuts of steel rebar, scattered asbestos, random nails sticking out of trees, glass, the works and all hiding in the undergrowth ready to maim you for a fee. The place shouldn't exist.

Luckily for me; by starting at the worst venue, it means everywhere else can only be better...

Thank you for the fair and interesting reviews. I now have a decent list to try out next year.

If you haven't tried it; DogTag is worth a visit.

1 minute ago, Immortal said:

Lol :D That's where I started, it's a real shit hole. The site is dangerous even when not in play; offcuts of steel rebar, scattered asbestos, random nails sticking out of trees, glass, the works and all hiding in the undergrowth ready to maim you for a fee. The place shouldn't exist.

Luckily for me; by starting at the worst venue, it means everywhere else can only be better...

Thank you for the fair and interesting reviews. I now have a decent list to try out next year.

If you haven't tried it; DogTag is worth a visit.

Oddly enough we didn't notice the nails, rebar and glass. But we were wondering about the Asbestos! I looked like I had leg herpes due to the amount of stinging nettles on onside of the village. 

Its a shame because the Pit area looks really awesome and overall it could be a decent site. Just need to replace everything else!

18 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Oddly enough we didn't notice the nails, rebar and glass. But we were wondering about the Asbestos! I looked like I had leg herpes due to the amount of stinging nettles on onside of the village. 

Its a shame because the Pit area looks really awesome and overall it could be a decent site. Just need to replace everything else!

The Pit is one of the better features. I got 28 kills in there with a pistol and a BFG on my own as a last man standing.

It is a dive but I also had fun there and it got me into the activity properly. I made some friends and we moved on.

The trouble they have is the local kids like to burn down everything they build which is a shame. Resulting in a lack of reinvestment.

21 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Well done mate.  

Can I post this to Plantation Facebook page?

Are you going to try UCAP bunker or prison next year?

By all means you can. No problems with that.

The Prison is on our list. Just trying to work out when it might be a bit less busy then usual!

Not sure if you've been, as it's a bit of a trek, but Urban Assault in Cambridgeshire is a worthwhile visit! Great mix of outdoor and building clearing, makes for some fun and varied games. http://www.urbanassault.org.uk/

Great write up & reviews as well as highlighting the recognition that these sites all deserve - very balanced & honest as well.

I'll be the first to put my hand up & say Apocalypse is my local haunt & very much wave their flag fanboy style, good rapport & friendship with the sites owners & guys that run this site week in week out, that being said your feedback is 100% accurate on where their opportunities lay.

Great to see them equally receive some praise for the development work that they've put in, they definitely deserve that!

Keep up the great work with your reviews, look forward to reading about your ups & downs in 2019

Mike