Loud and Proud.

Cadoris
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Fellow addicts I need advice.

I am on the hunt for the loudest noise maker on the market.

I currently have a DE Nuprol bocca sound amplifier, give a nice enough pop.... I have also acquired a Matt Black what I think is a king arms version, louder and more satisfying.

I NEED MORE NOISE, nothing better than stealthing up to a group of folks then scaring the sh*t out of them with a loud ass gun.

Here is where I need your help, without me going out and purchasing every sound hog /  noise amplifier out there, have any of you found one that fits my criteria, please share.

Thanks.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Depends on your gun probably.

A KX3 on my Specna wasn't as loud as my KX5.

But on my friends Krytac the KX3 was louder than the KX5.

Just wait for the BL Tech noise generators to come out.

They had a post on Facebook the other week after years of being silent on the project. Apparently an airsoft manufacturer are taking it on  now.

Y36SK4B.jpg

They are well cool.

• Supporters

No there is nothing better than stealthing up shooting them all quietly and efficiently and then stealthing off to do it all again.

Noise generators and loudeners are stupid they are the airsoft equivalent of large bore exhausts on a little hatchback, they all sound as stupid as well.

1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

No there is nothing better than stealthing up shooting them all quietly and efficiently and then stealthing off to do it all again.

Noise generators and loudeners are stupid they are the airsoft equivalent of large bore exhausts on a little hatchback, they all sound as stupid as well.

I do sort of agree with this. But at the same time, my G&G wasp is rather loud. On more than one occasion I've had team mates giggling with amusement as I shoot in the opposing teams general direction and see them all scatter at the noise :D It's especially effective if I'm indoors and defending a position. 

(I've also got a tiny little 125cc bike with a sorta loud akrapovic on it, it's gets many giggles too! )

Besides a daft amplifier on the end of the barrel, you can over volume the gearbox (full cylinder) that usually makes them louder I’ve noticed.

That or buy my gas scar H or g36c. They’re deafening.  

Gotta love Akrapovic!

24 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I do sort of agree with this. But at the same time, my G&G wasp is rather loud. On more than one occasion I've had team mates giggling with amusement as I shoot in the opposing teams general direction and see them all scatter at the noise :D It's especially effective if I'm indoors and defending a position. 

(I've also got a tiny little 125cc bike with a sorta loud akrapovic on it, it's gets many giggles too! )

Sneaky kills are good, but that's what knives are for.....

Everything else.... Dakka Dakka

Archived