Urban Assault (RAF Upwood) 'SITE NOW CLOSED' - AFUK Players meet topic

djben9
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

yeah you'd need an over night

Tuddenham night games are sat night after the skirmish days, usually with BBQ etc, you can camp on site as well. They have some 'porta-cabins' you can also pitch up in :)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, djben9 said:

yeah you'd need an over night

Tuddenham night games are sat night after the skirmish days, usually with BBQ etc, you can camp on site as well. They have some 'porta-cabins' you can also pitch up in :)

Oh that sounds well doable mate, cheers for the heads up. I will try and plan one in the not too distant and maybe meet up with a few of you reg's up there!?

• Moderators

cool, ive more chance of permission from the wife for a night weekend game then than a day game!!!

they are usually run by Team green and worth attending, not limited to pistols either :)

19 minutes ago, djben9 said:

cool, ive more chance of permission from the wife for a night weekend game then than a day game!!!

they are usually run by Team green and worth attending, not limited to pistols either :)

My mate has a KWA GBB MAC11A1 that is so gansta, do they allow full-auto?

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Duff said:

My mate has a KWA GBB MAC11A1 that is so gansta, do they allow full-auto?

urban or tudders?

urban is generally ok with full auto

Tudders if around buildings is 99% single shot

they used to do big night games at urban, teams turning up with NVs etc!

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 3:37 PM, djben9 said:

it wont close while the land agent gets his fees, im sure it will be there a while yet thankfully!.

gonna try the July one as its only pistol i wont need any PC or other gear so can just turn up with 2 mags, face / eye pro and boots.....clothing of course!

torch worth using??

Yes mate bring a torch.  Mostly to help walk back to spawn in dark corridors. Just don't spam it and light your team mates up when being stealthy! 

See you at the pistol night mate. 

UA pistols are on weds they've started them again. Played in both so far and we're great fun.

Ben when are you going to Tuddenham next me and Andy fancy trying it out for a day game.

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Markuz said:

UA pistols are on weds they've started them again. Played in both so far and we're great fun.

Ben when are you going to Tuddenham next me and Andy fancy trying it out for a day game.

Ill let you know the date, more likely a Sunday though

may be at Urban on 7th July, 

Right anyone heading to UA on 7th July (I see your post Ben) Be good to say howdy to some fellow forum members before I run off get lost, get shot and spend all day looking for a firefight again :) 

Actually loved my last visit so I cant wait!!

Also like the sound of these camping/night games... Im defo up for that if I can make it work. Love me a bit of camping, bbq and airsoft combined!

• Moderators

yeah still hoping i can get there :)

Gunman/Team green nght games are really good at Tuddenham :)

• Moderators

Brother has confirmed he’ll be there so should all be good to go 

actually be the 3yr anniversary since my first game :lol: :lol:

Andy and I are booked in for urban night game next Wednesday. See you there!

• Moderators

Can’t make Wednesdays yet sadly 😩

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Sacarathe said:

What time do the saturday games run and when does the site open close?

They say get there before 9-15.... but people still turn up after

First game usually 10.30(ish) after brief and chrono for those who haven’t 

ends around 4ish

i think gates open around 8, I don’t normally get there until 845 due to family commitments first thing 

always a good day but like most places odd cheating going on somewhere where people don’t listen in briefings!!

• Moderators

@Sacarathe

official email.... but ive never yet started at 10.15 and gates have yet to be shut as people are late for many reasons that cant be helped

'Day games arrive on site after 8.30am and games start at 10.15am end approx 4.30pm, night games on site 6.45pm and start at 7.30, end at 10.30pm '

3 hours ago, djben9 said:

@Sacarathe

official email.... but ive never yet started at 10.15 and gates have yet to be shut as people are late for many reasons that cant be helped

'Day games arrive on site after 8.30am and games start at 10.15am end approx 4.30pm, night games on site 6.45pm and start at 7.30, end at 10.30pm '

The last night gone finished at 945pm. Great fun as the darkness decends 

• Moderators

yeah i bet its even darker in the buildings than a low sun on a winters day!!

Do they use lights to create shadows?

They put a few chem lights in coridoor just to guide you on main route to spawn 

Other than that use your torch sparingly or you get spotted. Can be pretty exciting. 

17 hours ago, djben9 said:

yeah i bet its even darker in the buildings than a low sun on a winters day!!

Do they use lights to create shadows?

I like to use lights to create discos!

Hi chaps anyone heading to the pistol night this evening?

I am heading to UA on 7th if anyone is around say hi - I will be the eejit toting the RPD around....

Hi I would have but can't make it on the 7th. Probably the next one though. Have fun.

• djben9 changed the title to Urban Assault (RAF Upwood) 'SITE NOW CLOSED' - AFUK Players meet topic

Archived