Blitz CQB - Whitechapel (Airbourne Airsoft)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Well this has been an interesting read, but I have to say I am slightly miffed by the comments. Now, while I haven't been to Blitz CQB (I have been there for a look round but am yet to play there), I am a regular player for the last 18 months with Airborne and have to say that I always found them professional, and courteous. They have always gone out of their way to make sure players have a good day at their events that I have been to. Now that's not to say everyone will have an amazing experience, because lets be honest, you can never please everybody, but I have had no problem and still have no problem recommending their events in general to anybody looking for a good day.

Now for my 2 pence on these comments.

You've got three guys who have made negative reviews, and two guys who have made positive reviews. One of those positive reviews has been accused and criticised of being a member of staff because it was his first post, yet the same can be said, in terms of criticism for one of the negative reviews, who joined yesterday, made one negative comment and hasn't been back on since. So let's ignore both of those. Out of the two remaining negative comments, one of those guys has already said he would give the site another go, and then you have the third negative post, which was the original post, from Mr BrightCandle.

This comment reeks of bitterness to me, and I'll explain why. The reason being that last summer Bright Candle joined the Airborne Airsoft MilSim series to play on the Vendetta side of the series, which is player led. It is not led by DS from the event organisers. We were struggling at the time to get a leader to volunteer for the upcoming event, due to it being fathers day. Unbeknown to BrightCandle, what happened is one of our guys rearranged his family stuff (He's a father) to take over command and by all accounts the event was well run and a good day as usual. Unfortunately this happened after BrightCandle decided to kick off and start throwing abuse at how the game was being run (This is about 2 weeks before the event even took place). He criticised the lack of planning, when in fact there was plenty of planning going on behind the scenes, which I myself was involved with (as a player not staff). Subsequently he was kicked off the event and told not to attend because of his bad attitude and rude/abusive comments. After being told this, and prior to being banned from the team Facebook page, he commented on how he would "leave a bad review of Airborne Airsoft and it's events" despite the fact that he had never actually played an event with Airborne (his own words) and was pulled off the event in question some 2 weeks before it even took place. Now it could just be coincidental that he forgot about how p*ssed off he was with Airborne and decided to just go to one of their events anyway, although I'm not sure how someone who was so negative toward them would then go and play at their latest venue/event. But his final statement of "This site is all kinds of sh*t, don't go... This is one to avoid." Doesn't show any objectivity. He's telling people to not go rather than giving his opinion and leaving it to you to make a decision. I could be wrong though, but the way he has worded this, and given his final comments to us all before being kicked off the team, it seems more like this has been written out of spite. Especially given the amount of good reviews that come from the place.

As for the price, well, what some can afford others can not. And that's not a dig at anyone whatsoever, but you have to remember that some people are willing to pay that money. In fact, just a look at Airborne's Facebook page will tell you that. Since this post has gone up there have been loads of positive comments on there to counter the three negative comments on here. Not to mention all the positive feedback so far from the large amounts of players who have already played there.

And with regard to the beers, I wasn't there but by all accounts it was 1 beer that had been bought by a customer for the staff as a thank you Christmas present (which in itself screams of gratitude for the way the site is run. I mean lets be honest. You wouldn't buy some beers for the staff if you had a c*nt of a day would you!!). Further to this, the guy who bought the beer has said this "Afternoon all Airbonre Airsoft have always run a professional game at all time, great lads one drink at Xmas was a donation from myself for a great experiences I have had and if I didn't have a good experience when I visited back in October I wouldn't be still playing and have a wicked time there".

And just to clarify before I get asked if I'm a member of staff. I am not. I am not affiliated with Airborne in any way, other than I play their MilSim series, help out with commanding the team (their games take the format where the players do the tactical planning based on the teams missions and objectives for the day!), and I post my game play videos to my YouTube channel. I do not get paid for taking on the planning for the Vendetta team either. And before I get called a fan boy, or as us grown ups call it, a fan, yes I am fan of Airborne. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have played at their events on a near monthly basis for the last 18 months and spent hours planning MilSim operations for myself and the players of their events.

If BrightCandle did post a negative review just because he has axe to grind then thats a pretty crappy thing to do.

But lets not forget his version of events is corroborated by another forum member who was there on the day.

As for the drinking doesn't matter if its one or six, they are responsible for the health and safety of the players on the site so any alcohol consumption is plain wrong. In most companies anybody who works in a potentially dangerous environment would be instantly dismissed for one beer.

Actually there was 3 positive reviews but I commented on the two that just joined to stick up for the site. They might honestly be just players and in no way affiliated with Airborne but lets be honest it did look iffy.

As for the terms fanboyish and fanboyism they are term grown ups use I know this because I am one (on occasion). Its a slightly derogatory term for someone who shows over the top unreasoning adoration for something. Think xbox vs playstation type crap. Or someone who says they get miffed at a negative review of their favourite airsoft company.

I am sure Airborne run some good events but like most companies not every aspect is ran by the same people.

While BrightCandle's review might be biased so is yours.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Come on, man. No disrespect to The Mall, it's an awesome site, but it's 47 miles away. Hardly just down the road. We are in Zone 1 London. 4min walk from a tube station. We're only £5 dearer. With free off street parking (and that's like gold in London). Toilets, showers and a bar in the top floor. And yes, we don't offer 6hr game sessions, but we're in the heart of London. It's not cheap for me to hire space in this location.

Just to point out the mall is an 8 hour day where yours is 4. So take out the chrono time and briefing time you get twice as much playtime. They are £5 more not less.

I am sure the rent is high and for that I would happily pay a bit more for a full day, say £45/£50 for 8hrs. I take you dont rent by the hour so actual cost would only be affected by staff wages.

The mall is also 2 minutes from a train station and is a pretty quick journey from London. It also has free parking and good facilities so I would say it is a comparable venue.

I probably will grab a game soon and make up my own mind.

Whether or not there is history to my mind is neither here nor there, the concerns raised re pricing, alcohol on site (yes even if its just one beer), apparent lack of chrono, admitted lack of marshalling, concerns over hot HPA guns are all valid and would require answers from AA. Now, the site owner has addressed some of these and should be commended for that, but it remains to be seen if any future reports back on the site show it to be well ran considering we haven't heard directly from them that they have been.

No disrepect, but there is always some form of bias toward a 'home' site on behalf of those that play there and what the guys on the AA FB page and yourself may view as being acceptable standards may not be to the rest of the community.

I would dearly love the site to be reported on as being good value for money and worth the time and effort to attend as I love CQB sites, but when you have such esteeemed competition as the Mall and look at how it is ran you can appreciate that as a potential customer the reputation of Blitz is beginning to preceed it.

Regarding the issue of history. We'll have to agree to disagree there. The guy clearly stated months ago he would be writing a bad review of Airborne regarding their company and their events, then this pops up. But let's not forget that he said he would be writing those bad reviews based on never actually playing with the company. Now there's only three bad reviews here, one of which the guy has already stated he would be going back, and the whole thing has risen from BrightCandles original post. It doesn't seem to me like the other two (one of which who only joined to make a bad comment about alcohol and has since not been back) would have made a thread about the day. Primarily because, as mentioned, one was going to give them another chance. To me, the prior history is absolutely relevant. It's entirely possible without that prior bad taste towards Airborne, which I might add was wholly uncalled for and childish in the first place, that BrightCandle would never have written this post. Note the word possible there, I'm not saying he wouldn't have written it, but it's possible and as such should be taken into consideration.

Is it's reputation beginning to precede it though?! There are only three complaints here, one of which the guy has already stated he is going back. As for cost, I'm not sure how anybody can use cost as an effective way to gauge a site for others to play at. Yes, cost is a factor when gauging for yourself, but the very fact that they have regular games there that are sold out, should tell us all that in fact, there are people willing to pay that money for a game.

With regard to bias, wel, of course. But you don't become bias to a site, or operator that is absolutely shite. No-one sits there at the end of the day and says, "well that was a waste of money. I think I'll come back next week.". Followed by, "these guys are really bad at what they do but I'll keep coming back in the hope that they'll change".

With regard to standards, what standards are we talking about here? The chrono issue was covered, in fact, the original point of there being no chrono is a little moot as one of the lads who was there that day has stated a chrono was eventually brought out and a gun removed. And as I said in my original post, I am yet to play with Airborne at Blitz so cannot comment on the day there in terms of game days.

Don't get me wrong. Some of the points raised are valid. In fact the site owner has been discussing certain issues with Airborne on the Facebook page, which to me shows transparency and a willing to adjust to suit the customer base. Having been a player with Airborne for a while now I too can attest to them going out of their way to adjust things for what the players want. It just seems to me that the complaint here is more out of spite, especially when considering what BrightCandle had already declared he would do months ago, and taking into account his final statement combined with a lack of others complaining about the place.

If BrightCandle did post a negative review just because he has axe to grind then thats a pretty crappy thing to do.

But lets not forget his version of events is corroborated by another forum member who was there on the day.

As for the drinking doesn't matter if its one or six, they are responsible for the health and safety of the players on the site so any alcohol consumption is plain wrong. In most companies anybody who works in a potentially dangerous environment would be instantly dismissed for one beer.

Actually there was 3 positive reviews but I commented on the two that just joined to stick up for the site. They might honestly be just players and in no way affiliated with Airborne but lets be honest it did look iffy.

As for the terms fanboyish and fanboyism they are term grown ups use I know this because I am one (on occasion). Its a slightly derogatory term for someone who shows over the top unreasoning adoration for something. Think xbox vs playstation type crap. Or someone who says they get miffed at a negative review of their favourite airsoft company.

I am sure Airborne run some good events but like most companies not every aspect is ran by the same people.

While BrightCandle's review might be biased so is yours.

You're absolutely right. His version of events were corroborated by another forum member. But here's the difference. That forum member didn't tell anybody not to go, he stated a chrono was used later on (granted a little late, but used and a gun removed nonetheless), and he also stated he would be giving them another go.

Wasn't miffed at "a" negative review of my favourite (very assumptive there!) airsoft site. As stated, I was miffed by "the negative comments". Plural: more than one ;) To clarify, my comment was aimed at all the comments afterwards that are essentially writing the place off. Comments such as "sounds like a rogue site" from people who are basing judgement on the place after BrightCandles comments, which I think could be written more out of spite. But, again as stated, I could be wrong.

You're absolutely right. Within an organisation there will always be at least a very slight variation in standards, but I can only offer my honest opinion based on my own experiences.

And of course my view is biased. I am a fan of their events. But that was never denied, nor did I criticise any bias he may have. I am a fan because I enjoyed my first event with them, and every one since. I'm just simply pointing out that, there seems to be a lot of fuss over one guys claims and that that guy has potentially written his critique out of spite rather than honest. :D

To add, as I missed out a response to your drinking comment. Kenny from Airborne has posted this "It has come to my attention that a couple of players were unhappy that myself and one of my DS were brought a couple of beers by a customer at the xmas game and had a bottle of beer each whilst in the control tower at Blitz.This is not typical of how we operate however I can see that this may be perceived poorly whilst operating an event. I will also point out that I also had another member of DS who didn't have anything at all." Seems to me it was a poor judgement call, on one occasion due to festive spirit. To me, while I can see the issue, it wouldn't have been much of a drama to have one beer, seeing as there was a member of staff that didn't. Not something I would do myself, but wouldn't have a problem with it in that instance.

*Edited the bit about history*

I disagree, I dont think its relevant, but lets leave it there.

With regard to bias, wel, of course. But you don't become bias to a site, or operator that is absolutely shite. No-one sits there at the end of the day and says, "well that was a waste of money. I think I'll come back next week.". Followed by, "these guys are really bad at what they do but I'll keep coming back in the hope that they'll change".

Again I disagree, I think some regulars keep going back to a site because of the way its ran whether or not its a good site. My own local site I am a critic of despite it being a good site as there is a perception about it that the Marshalling benefits the regulars. I think people come back to some sites because of the fact they can get away with things. Call me a jaded old copper.

With regard to standards, what standards are we talking about here? The chrono issue was covered, in fact, the original point of there being no chrono is a little moot as one of the lads who was there that day has stated a chrono was eventually brought out and a gun removed. And as I said in my original post, I am yet to play with Airborne at Blitz so cannot comment on the day there in terms of game days.

Yes, granted, but it should have been there at the start. A Marshall should have been there at the start. HPA guns not being tournament locked. People rinsing people in a respawn area. Those kind of standards. If this is what constitutes accepted play where you are I pity you.

*Edited the bit about history*

I disagree, I dont think its relevant, but lets leave it there.

Again I disagree, I think some regulars keep going back to a site because of the way its ran whether or not its a good site. My own local site I am a critic of despite it being a good site as there is a perception about it that the Marshalling benefits the regulars. I think people come back to some sites because of the fact they can get away with things. Call me a jaded old copper.

Yes, granted, but it should have been there at the start. A Marshall should have been there at the start. HPA guns not being tournament locked. People rinsing people in a respawn area. Those kind of standards. If this is what constitutes accepted play where you are I pity you.

You're probably right there on the "people coming back because they can get away with things". It's not how I walk, nor those I play with, and isn't really something I come across.

No need to pity me. I'm a big boy. But no, not at all what I constitute as accepted play. I agree the chrono should have been there at the start and it seems that Airborne are now putting things in place for this. I also agree regarding HPA systems, but rinsing people, well that unfortunately happens, and will always happen really. I've been on the unfortunate end of a rinsing a fair few times and while it's frustrating and at times painful, I think most, myself included, agree that it is an unfortunate side effect of airsoft, particularly CQB games. Having said that, there are steps that can be taken to mitigate the risk of overkill. That being said though, let's not forget that BrightCandle's complaint of him calling hit and still being rinsed was immediately followed by a complaint that the noise was too loud making it difficult to hear. Begs the question of whether it really was bad sportsmanship, or just unfortunate luck following difficult game conditions?!

I will comment on one thing again -

No one should be firing into a respawn are ever!!!

That should be considered a safe zone for those players no other site cqb or not that I have been to have I sustained heavy repeated fire in the respawn area.

If I'm hit I go to respawn count to 10 and come back out to play unfortunately at blitz it was hit go to respawn continue to be shot while in respawn as I count to 10 walk out respawn get shot again

We had no where to go

That isn't normal or acceptable and was highlighted to the staff at the end who agreed

No other site I have played at have I suffered that issue, respawn areas are not part of gameplay.

My issue with the milsim for Airbourne airsoft is with Team Vendetta. I can't recommend people travel to Mike's Milsim on the basis of how the team abandoned the game. My issue is with Templar Mike and the Vendetta team leadership. I had to travel a long way to play that game including booking hotels and to have the game abandoned meant I lost cash in cancelling it all. I left the team for that reason I wasn't kicked out just pissed off and called it quits. I don't blame that on Airbourne Airsoft, that is all on the Vendetta teams leadership and it was Mike who made the appeal for more players and then himself abandoned the game. So no it wasn't on my mind writing this review and why would it be it has nothing to do with Vendetta.

It sounds like the staff have accepted the grand majority of the criticism and that is a positive sign that it might change. At some point, since its local, I might check it again and see if its improved but it wont be soon as its the worst Airsoft experience I have had on a site, I left because it was unsafe and I was injured and have had more fun at a funeral. At least if its run within its insurance bounds and safe I won't be leaving because I am hurt but its going to take more than policy changes to make it a fun site from what I experienced.

It sounds like the staff have accepted the grand majority of the criticism and that is a positive sign that it might change. At some point, since its local, I might check it again and see if its improved but it wont be soon as its the worst Airsoft experience I have had on a site, I left because it was unsafe and I was injured and have had more fun at a funeral. At least if its run within its insurance bounds and safe I won't be leaving because I am hurt but its going to take more than policy changes to make it a fun site from what I experienced.

How did you feel the game balance was in terms of team size? Was 15v15 too much? If it really is not larger than bunker 51 i'd imagine that 8v8 would be more effective based on the photos. I still think bunker is a site for 4v4.

How did you feel the game balance was in terms of team size? Was 15v15 too much? If it really is not larger than bunker 51 i'd imagine that 8v8 would be more effective based on the photos. I still think bunker is a site for 4v4.

2 years ago I spoke to a guy who had tested Bunker 51 before it went public. He was telling me about the awesome 5v5 games in there with bomb props and the lights and sirens and the computerised objectives and how much fun that was with a pistol.

Then I told him they put 50 people in there and he couldn't see how that would work and worse than that bunker 51 doesn't use any of the props. But one night they announced the game only a few days ahead and only about 15 of us turned up and the site was vastly improved.

I strongly suspect Blitz cqb would be improved with 5v5 compared to 15v15. I doubt that would be economic but maybe a private party would have a lot of fun like that at high expense. I feel this way about all the cqb places I can reach reasonably, even the mall suffers from it somewhat but not as severely.

I strongly suspect Blitz cqb would be improved with 5v5 compared to 15v15. I doubt that would be economic but maybe a private party would have a lot of fun like that at high expense. I feel this way about all the cqb places I can reach reasonably, even the mall suffers from it somewhat but not as severely.

It all depends how much you're willing to pay. I checked with the proprietor and it looks to me like half the (30x£30) money goes to staffing/marshalling - I hope they declare that income. That's a lot of money to make in 4 hours.

Good new's is there's no ultimate airsoft Blitz monopoly, so, who are the other two airsoft organisers using the site?

My issue with the milsim for Airbourne airsoft is with Team Vendetta. I can't recommend people travel to Mike's Milsim on the basis of how the team abandoned the game. My issue is with Templar Mike and the Vendetta team leadership. I had to travel a long way to play that game including booking hotels and to have the game abandoned meant I lost cash in cancelling it all. I left the team for that reason I wasn't kicked out just pissed off and called it quits. I don't blame that on Airbourne Airsoft, that is all on the Vendetta teams leadership and it was Mike who made the appeal for more players and then himself abandoned the game. So no it wasn't on my mind writing this review and why would it be it has nothing to do with Vendetta.

Oh dear. You may want to check your facts there buddy. It was not me that recruited for extra players, nor was it me who was in command, nor did I abandon the game. I had said since the date was announced that I couldn't make that game date. Not that it would of made a difference as i was not a commander for the Op. In fact, I only took over as commander in November.

I have to say though, that I am pleasantly surprised by your response. I did say that I could be wrong with your post being made out of spite, and hopefully I was. I do take slight issue however in the criticism of the Vendetta team for the simple fact that, you never turned up to the game. I do understand your concern over loss of money though. Maybe you should come along to the next event, where you will find that there is no lack of leadership at all, you may enjoy it!

I came across Ultimate Airsoft London's website today and I think their description of their site is quite interesting, you can see the full thing (http://www.thecageairsoft.co.uk/airsoft-games.html) but I have posted a copy below.

To me there are two interesting points. First is that the energy limit is well defined and what you would expect (328fps with 0.2g) and secondly 12 players per game is a lot less players, yet its the same price.

Ultimate Airsoft London
Right in the heart of London, Ultimate Airsoft is a purpose-built CQB venue. Modelled after a bombed out 1940's Whitechapel, this multi level site offers a variety of small and large buildings.

This event is for the seasoned player, in order to provide a quality experience we operate on the following basis:
- maximum 12 players per game
- no brightly coloured guns allowed
- no rental equipment available

Time: 9:30 - 13:30
Doors Open: 9:15

​Equipment Restrictions
Muzzle Energy: 1 joule (328 fps with 0.2g BB)
Single shot only, automatic fire not permitted
Pyrotechnics: Blank firing devices only
Full face protection recommended
Hearing protection recommended

Age Restriction
All players must be aged 18 or over

TM guns only then? :P

I asked Wolf armouries by email about this site, they basically said "$$$". I had always assumed their Bunker 51 skirmish was a loss leader to sell airsoft guns. Apparently that's not the case.

You know, this is the correct site Brightcandle? As the proprietor said earlier, he lets out the site in 4 hour blocks to 3 different airsoft skirmish organisers, so far.

• Head Moderator

This event is for the seasoned player, in order to provide a quality experience we operate on the following basis:

- maximum 12 players per game

- no brightly coloured guns allowed

All players must be aged 18 or over

This does sound better, less players and more room to move around the site.

• 3 months later...

Now to add my two pence...

I visited the site today(its after midnight so technically yesterday)

I played the full session 2pm - 6pm it was £30.

Now this is a lot of money for a few hours of airsoft. I can play all day for £20 not too far from London, however its 20 mins down the road and not having to pay petrol, buy a lunch and snacks for energy etc I figured I would try it as I wont play again for 4 or 5 weeks.

The site was not full (the website said 30 players max) there were only 16 players. I cannot see how having more than 20 players in total would work. 30 would be bedlam. Still not as packed as Bunker 51 gets (one of the main reasons I stay away from there).

Brightcandles original post was familiar sounding, many of the same issues, however there was a chrono.

Spawn kills were common, in fact it was an issue in a few games. We were pinned in the spawn, getting shot whilst in the spawn and then getting told off for shooting back from in the spawn. Our spawn was overlooked by a few positions which were all manned by the enemy and were just told "theirs plenty of ways out, find a way" even though both ways were being over-watched by the enemy team.

The game play was great, fun and fast paced, no waiting around before or after games, briefing started on time and the game was underway by 2.15 which maximised the game times which I liked.

Quite a few people lighting others up, especially dead players.

The shooting dead men and spawn issue was dealt with by the two marshals.

Marshals were few and far between, the site could defo had used another two to help keep an eye out on the ground and help gameplay.

Communication and organisation could have been a touch better, one of the games we were told the enemy could not fire out from the prison, I was shot from out of the prison (thinking my back would be clear) and when I asked the marshal he told me he moved the other team back so they now could shoot from their. Unfortunately he did not tell our team!

One thing which did annoy the hell out of me is site size, now I may have read the info wrong, most likely did. But im certain I read the site was the size of a football pitch. I was expecting a full size pitch, not a 5 a side pitch. It may have implied the site was in a building the size of a football pitch as the building was huge, but the game zone itself was very small.

---

Overall I would go back, its close, easy to park, and actually a lovely looking site (not hugely well laid out but few rarely are, each to their own though) The marshals were helpful and very friendly (sounds like different guys from before, no Kenny. And signs up saying alcohol is forbidden :lol: even though there were some glass bottles in game zone <_<

The players there were very friendly, the marshal seemed to know most people, and most of the guys today knew each other and were accommodating to us newbs!

I will check the website and as you can see the bookings, I would certainly decide to go back at short notice if there are not so many bookings as a last minute skirmish.

This does sound better, less players and more room to move around the site.

Not really, its not much different from Airbournes 15 vs 15

That's an interesting read Albiscuit. Its a little sad that they charge £30 for 4 hours .When if 30 people pay £30 more than 50% of the cash raised goes into the marshals pockets, and not the site owners.

If you play 'bring your own marshals' games I recall it's something like £300 for up to 20 people, and the site owners just unlock the door and make sure you chrono and do basic insurance mandated safety. I cant recall if you need firstaiders though.

The site is a located in a huge warehouse, that seems a little bit of everything. There are around 8 different activities happening in that (slightly shabby) building.

Obviously I have no idea how much their rent and overheads are but could not really see where my money was going. The site is pretty basic, works for airsoft, I have been in worse safe zones but the actual game zone was spot on. Looked to be made by a professional scene building company.

The cost did not put me off, being able to park in central without having to fill up my petrol tank (only down the road from me) and not having to plan a whole day around the game were an ok trade for me. Yeah it could have been cheaper, I could have gone to Mall all day, but then I would have been out all day plus travel, needed to buy lunch, fill up the car and get home late and knackered so I figure its a fair trade for a decent game of arisoft.

The game time was great, no huge waits between games, I actually came away feeling like I played all day, not for 4 hours..

That's an interesting read Albiscuit. Its a little sad that they charge £30 for 4 hours .When if 30 people pay £30 more than 50% of the cash raised goes into the marshals pockets, and not the site owners.

If you play 'bring your own marshals' games I recall it's something like £300 for up to 20 people, and the site owners just unlock the door and make sure you chrono and do basic insurance mandated safety. I cant recall if you need firstaiders though.

Thats the model though. I see what your saying, if the owners ran their own games they would have control of the marshals (and therefore the professionalism of their own employees) and would be able to put more money back into the site to maybe have a few more mod cons for the players.

But then I have toyed with the idea of my own site (as Im sure we all have) it will never happen but would totally not be for profit but I digress.

I like the idea of BYOM games especially at Blitz. Has potential for some very good sneaky play :)

Thats the model though. I see what your saying, if the owners ran their own games they would have control of the marshals (and therefore the professionalism of their own employees) and would be able to put more money back into the site to maybe have a few more mod cons for the players.

But then I have toyed with the idea of my own site (as Im sure we all have) it will never happen but would totally not be for profit but I digress.

I like the idea of BYOM games especially at Blitz. Has potential for some very good sneaky play :)

I contacted the owner directly to enquire, he was very accommodating and open about pricing.

So we should defo look to marshal our own game there soonish ;) cut out the middlemen as it were! :ph34r:

Archived