Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I could probably get some more "friends" if we need to make up numbers.

I should be able to as well.

Trigger, let us know how many places we need to make up if it comes down to it.

• Supporters

I could probably get some more "friends" if we need to make up numbers.

More interested in the people who put their names down following through.

Everybody knew the timescale and I emailed or PM'ed everybody about the date to pay.

Shouldn't have to chase people.

Might have to charge an admin fee to cover my time at this rate. ☺

A couple of players did get in touch to let me know they are sorting it so should be ok hopefully. Just waiting to hear from a few others.

Gift me it via PayPal and I'll send it to Trigger if you really must. I'll PM you my address now.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Anyone else having an issue sending via bank transfer and would rather send via paypal can gift the depoist to me as well and I will transfer it to Trigger.

PM me and I will give you my email address.

• Supporters

EDIT: Yes, I would have preferred paypal (GIFT), but not for security of my money, only for the personal details obfuscation.

Still dont get this issue with personal details.

I gave everybody involved my email, phone number and bank account details, its me who should be worried.

I have been totally transparent and I would hope that the few people off the forum who have met me would vouch for my character.

Do you have something to hide?

Is that the issue?

Do you even realise after how honest and open everyone else has been how offensive your attitude has been?

Tomorrow night will be fine. It just helps if I know, I am not unreasonable.

Do you even realise after how honest and open everyone else has been how offensive your attitude has been?

As far as I know, I have done nothing offensive. :)

Sadly, even faced with the comment I have quoted, I cannot think of a single offensive thing I have done. You suggested I might have a reason not to trust you, but I am quite straightforward and brutally honest, if I did not trust you, I would tell you that.

EDIT:

Dont even need that you can get an app on your phone. My missus uses it to CONTROL MY MONEY.

I doubt it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0079JZ4O2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

• Supporters

New list

Hef Legend +4 - Confirmed 👍

Esoterick +5 - Confirmed 👍

Shortman - Confirmed 👍

Deebo - Confirmed (At last)👏

Jedi_Master - Confirmed 👍

i3666 - Making excuses ( Probably grounded by his mom)😭

Alex34 +1 - Confirmed 👍

Avionyx - Gone into hiding 👻

Sacarathe -Confirmed

Sittingduck +1 Confirmed (Paid in full)🌟

Randymanpipe +1 - Confirmed 👍

JohnTee - Confirmed 👍

Proffrink - Confirmed

ImTriggerHappy - Confirmed ✈

ColonelKurtz - Dodging payment 👎

Quick list of who put their name down and whos paid.

I will update as people pay so we can all see where we are at.

Getting there.☺

• Head Moderator

Well Orange colour did suck, and it is much easier to ID orange than green so suits me fine. Bet you still get hit by some friendly fire though.

• Supporters

Well Orange colour did suck, and it is much easier to ID orange than green so suits me fine. Bet you still get hit by some friendly fire though.

That was a shockingly bad team that day. I was getting round everywhere and didn't seem to be having a bad day personally. Couldn't quite figure out how our side was losing so badly?

Was getting seriously pissed off with getting team killed, you expect a few but that was ridiculous. Useless tw*ts.

Think I might dress up as Darth Vader and see if the force is really strong in you. ☺

• Head Moderator

I had a great day, got to use my pistol and made a few good shots and also took a serious amount of BBs hits by just going forward and trying to clear a room. Getting hit is all a learning experience about how to do it better or not at all. Same way that having been knifed killed has made me buy my own knife. So light sabre duel it is.

• Supporters

I had a great day, got to use my pistol and made a few good shots and also took a serious amount of BBs hits by just going forward and trying to clear a room. Getting hit is all a learning experience about how to do it better or not at all. Same way that having been knifed killed has made me buy my own knife. So light sabre duel it is.

Well Ive never learnt sod all I always get shot to pieces.

• Supporters

Chill chaps, I have booked my son to go even though he is saying probably not/maybe/dunno etc...

I paid upfront coz I just wanna make this happen

If there is a slight delay in one or two deposits then ffs

Either take £50 as 4 deposits or I'll transfer another deposit across and paypal me it or something later.

Trigger is nearly all packed to spend chrimbo in the sun

No seriously he has gotta put his name to the booking and all that plus time n stuff keeping track of $hit etc...

Chill chaps, please try n get ya dosh over to him, any probs let him know, or wtf let me know.

(Don't take the pi$$ though, ain't fronting all of ya)

Also might have a space in motor going from j6 m25 to Reading if need be but will start a separate thread for lifts n crap nearer the time....

C'mon, let's get it sorted or booked at very least

Cheers

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.