Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

New list

Hef Legend +4 - Paid in full

Esoterick +6 - Paid in full

Shortman/deebo Confirmed

Deebo clan members ×2 Paid in full

Jedi_Master - Paid in full

Alex34 +1 - Paid in full

Sacarathe - paid in full

Sittingduck +1 Paid in full

Randymanpipe - Paid in full

JohnTee - Confirmed

Proffrink - Paid in full

ImTriggerHappy - Paid in full

i3666- paid in full

27 players.

3 places left

• Supporters

Can everyone PM a list of players names and whether they have played the mall before and if so roughly how many times.

I want to look at how best to balance the sides.

Can those that still have money outstanding get it sent across asap.

Edit; If anybody has any medical issues with strobes or lasers can you pm and let me know.

Thats 5 people in the last few days that have said they want one the spaces. Once it came time to pay the £25 all five disappeared or made some excuse.

If anybody wants a place get in touch but be prepared to pay the £25 on booking.

If you cant do this please just leave it and dont waste my time.

People are twats.

Or maybe just really considerate, and couldn't ask a friend without being sure there was a space.

I've paid up now, 3 of my lot have been to the mall before. How short notice can I give to add another player? paying on booking isn't an issue.

• Supporters

Quick question for those attending.

I was thinking that it would be good to split friends and family onto different teams. As the night was about meeting new people I thought it would be a good idea and sometimes its a nice shoot at rather than with your friends.

Let me know if this is an issue.

Am really gutted am not able to make it. But, could someone take some video and a picture of everyone with tagged names. It's always nice to put a face to a completely made up name.

Iv never been to the mall.

• Head Moderator

Iv never been to the mall.

Just follow me RMP, I have been there a few times. I will no doubt take a few wrong turns so you may not end up exactly where you are planning to go but it will still be interesting along the way.

Anyone points a camera at me you're getting it inserted in a painful place.

I record my gameplay to learn from my mistakes, for things you don't get to practice often its useful. Expect the mistake this time will be looking at you?

I swear if I turn up and you don't look like Clint I'm going to be very disappointed.

• Supporters

I record my gameplay to learn from my mistakes, for things you don't get to practice often its useful. Expect the mistake's this time will be looking at you?

I swear if I turned up and you don't look like Clint I'm going to be very disappointed.

Dont mind getting caught on on a game video but I am not posing for any pictures.

Well then you will be disappointed and that reminds me I need to change my picture back.

Am really gutted am not able to make it. But, could someone take some video and a picture of everyone with tagged names. It's always nice to put a face to a completely made up name.

I have just got a Gopro, so I will get on the case ;)

• Head Moderator

I have just got a Gopro, so I will get on the case ;)

Just be careful, I tend to aim at any red lights I see in the dark. Mind you, a compilation of any epic fails could be a laugh.

• Supporters

New list

Hef Legend +4 - Paid in full

Esoterick +6 - Paid in full

Shortman/deebo Confirmed

Deebo clan members ×2 Paid in full

Jedi_Master - Paid in full

Alex34 +1 - Paid in full

Sacarathe - paid in full

Sittingduck +1 Paid in full

Randymanpipe - Paid in full

JohnTee - Paid in full

Proffrink - Paid in full

ImTriggerHappy - Paid in full

i3666- paid in full

Mokey - Paid in full

28 players.

2 places left.

2 people left to pay and if they dont hurry up they are dropping off their brothers and waiting in the car. 😃

• Head Moderator

Wouldn't worry just because hes aiming doesn't mean he's hitting.

No aiming involved, so bound to hit something in the general direction by sheer luck :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.