Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeh but you were actively going after him. I assume you weren't just running head-on into him? Most of that time that bastard was just sneaking up on people, and even in the basement that one time the 20-30 shots I fired didn't do dick to him apparently and then we got shot. 0/10, would run again.

Yeah I was going at him head on quite a bit. When I gunned him down in the basement that was head on down a corridor. He moves slow so you just have to be faster and keep moving and firing.

To be fair I have been messing with terminator for a few years so I am more used to it.

Until about a year ago you could down him on open days so Terminator hunting was the best part of the day. Now hes invunerable because someone acted a dick.

• Supporters

Worst still, I shot a few shots into his chest and then bailed without any thought for my comrades around me. I went from hero to zero, haha ;)

Best way is to get behind a few enemy players and bean him then run while he shoots the crap out the opposition, I also do that to my own teammates if they are not getting stuck in.☺

Sorry for shooting you so close too I normally wouldn't make a point of saying sorry but it did look a nasty one, although not intended of course.

Well, I had not played with so little armour before, so some of the hits were quite shocking. Managed to go back over the footage (digging out an old HHD), and I can see a lot of mistakes I can correct, including "they're over there, they're over there, they're over there" followed by me promptly going elsewhere. :D

Found a clip in which I technically-not-blind-fire blind fired the terminator.

Shame the camera was not recording during the last game, actually got some chains of hits in that.

Well, I had not played with so little armour before, so some of the hits were quite shocking. Managed to go back over the footage (digging out an old HHD), and I can see a lot of mistakes I can correct, including "they're over there, they're over there, they're over there" followed by me promptly going elsewhere. :D

Found a clip in which I technically-not-blind-fire blind fired the terminator.

Shame the camera was not recording during the last game, actually got some chains of hits in that.

I was gutted I didn't put my camera on for the last game too!!

• Head Moderator

Its good for you though. If we play there again we will play capture the horse, one game of that and you never worry about getting shot again.

Is that like pin the tail on the donkey, a form of blindfold airsoft.

• Supporters

Is that like pin the tail on the donkey, a form of blindfold airsoft.

No. They have a foam rocking horse out of the soft play area. You put it in the middle of the concourse and to score a point players have to get to it without being shot and then sit on it for 15 seconds.

The kicker is while you are sat on it hits dont count but the other team are allowed to shoot you. So you have to live with half a dozen people putting sustained fire into you while a marshall takes a slow 15 count.

Fun ☺

• Supporters

No. They have a foam rocking horse out of the soft play area. You put it in the middle of the concourse and to score a point players have to get to it without being shot and then sit on it for 15 seconds.

The kicker is while you are sat on it hits dont count but the other team are allowed to shoot you. So you have to live with half a dozen people putting sustained fire into you while a marshall takes a slow 15 count.

Fun ☺

Can your own team shoot you too - I'm a bitch

(also think 33% of my kills were against my own team I'm that $hit)

Fun ☺

Definitely sounds like fun!

• Head Moderator

I don't even know which of you fine fellows I met.

You were stood next to RMP and I, and John Tee was next to me. You know i3666 from January, and could not fail to miss Sitting Duck. And Trigger was the crazy one in the bear mesh mask on the other side of you with Pyro Proffrink. :)

• Supporters

and could not fail to miss Sitting Duck.

No one missed me - I got shot to $hit

if I failed to acknowledge the odd hit on my fat ar$e or chubby belly or flappy arms/sleeves I'm soz

Anyway Andy / Sacarathe has met played at TWA a few times

best thing is - get another meeting on in May and we should remember each other more

(not that I'm gonna pick out curtains with any of you lot but I'm up for another meet up say 1 to 1.5hrs drive from London)

I think a Mall private game for the forum should be at least twice a year. That was one of the best skirmishes I have attended so far. It was what every skirmish should be.

And the more we become accustomed to each other's game play the more strategic the matches will be.

Trig, can you post a list of people who actually attended - by forum handles and their + N friends?

I don't even know which of you fine fellows I met.

I was with the girl with red hair (Katy) we were trying to get her when she was the personality, the 4 others lads with me were Lee, Jacob, Reef and Luke.

• Supporters

No one missed me - I got shot to $hit

if I failed to acknowledge the odd hit on my fat ar$e or chubby belly or flappy arms/sleeves I'm soz

You called it fine the couple of times I shot you. Didnt have a single issue with hit taking all night not even when I shot half a dozen teamates in the basement.

If anyone reading this was one of those I apologise.

• Supporters

I think a Mall private game for the forum should be at least twice a year. That was one of the best skirmishes I have attended so far. It was what every skirmish should be.

And the more we become accustomed to each other's game play the more strategic the matches will be.

Deffo twice a year minimum - screw NAE

the AF-UK is a type of thing we can all just turn up & peew peew everyone

no ego's - just having a blast like the big kids we all are

As a smoker - I was wishing I got myself a vape kit

(think tbh vaping should be in one room out of the two rooms in safe zone)

Anyway - if I can vape then I can stay inside more next time and have a chat more with you guys putting names to faces better

Perfect - could of been a bit longer but some travelled a fair way and others were playing next day for whole day

so them 5hrs went quick but what a nice chilled out laid back time - good laugh & all

One bloke in peacocks - I saw his reflection in a mirror on a post/pillar

gotcha ya bastid, spun round nobody there - wtf ???

in actual fact I must have seen his double reflection off a couple of mirrors and he wasn't where I assumed he was

he saw some duck looking the other way searching for something that wasn't there - by the time I sussed out my bell-end mistake....

Out for a duck - again, what a plum I must of looked

brilliant - cheers guys

You were stood next to RMP and I, and John Tee was next to me. You know i3666 from January, and could not fail to miss Sitting Duck. And Trigger was the crazy one in the bear mesh mask on the other side of you with Pyro Proffrink. :)

Well yes, I am not a goldfish, I can recall the names of people I was introduced to. :D

I mean everyone, there were many I did not speak to, forum names only. :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.