Newbie!

Igloo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

Played my first airsoft game at the weekend with some mates (their first time too!) at The Outpost by First and Only in Kinver.

Absolutely epic day, Had a blast! Even in the pitch black and my make shift torch assembly ran out of batteries at the start of the last big game :rolleyes:

Now looking into kit, and stuff :) I'm away and can't book my next round until mid-late September, Looking to get UKARA and then get a rifle (GM16 Raider-L?).

Going to play at some other F&O sites to get a try of both CQB and woodland warfare to decide which I prefer and go from there!

Another one of my friends is also interested in getting more into it... Watch this space :rolleyes:

Ahoy there fellow newbie! Welcome :)

• Moderators

welcome, seems you on a similar path to me with your next game and UKARA etc!

a great place to ask a question whether its really stupid or actually cryptic, it will always cause a great debate! :)

from what ive read in the last month, the CM16 Raider seems to best first choice for us newbs

although having a look on Zeros site last night for prices on bits (i have to plan these things with wife and children!)

i took a liking to this...and has stuff im still reading up on or is new to me but means i won have to add it later and mess it up?....

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=4419

of course when the time comes i'll ask here on peoples opinions as they are a great bunch and know what they are talking about and may change my mind anyway :)

right im off to buy some padded pants :rolleyes: ......its in another topic! :lol:

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.