New to the site

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi im a recently new airsofter ive had a few matchs but im very new to the site which was reccommended to me by a friend but can anyone tell me what they think of the M56C shotgun and Uzi

• Supporters

Hi, welcome. If you are new, I'll say what everyone is gonna say. If you are serious about the sport, get a G&G M4 variant for about £150. If you don't want to spend that mucus, then rent until you decide whether the sport is good for you or not. If not, give it up, if it is, then buy the G&G

Welcome to the site!

The DE M56 tri shot shotguns are pretty popular tbh, seen them used as primary weapons instead of AEG's, mine has been very reliable.

Which Uzi were you meaning? Best known is the TM electric one which is pretty hard to find nowadays, heard nothing bad about them, AFAIK they are less powerful than usual AEG's (even by TM standards which are usually lower powered than say comparable G&G guns), but that said TM's hop units are legendary.

I have a pretty rare and old Marushin Uzi which is ok for CQB but no good for woodland games tbh, as the range isn't fantastic, also have a KWC Mini Uzi GBB which is a lot of fun but spare mags are hard to find currently, typical lol!

I hate this standard recommendation that everyone should get a g&g combat machine. There are other good starter guns around for the same money. Yes g&g are good but not everyone wants an m4. Cyma make good Aks, Jg make a cracking g36 I own one. Ics make some decent m4s. He might want a mp5 in which case g&g, cyma or JG do some good ones.

• Supporters

I hate this standard recommendation that everyone should get a g&g combat machine. There are other good starter guns around for the same money. Yes g&g are good but not everyone wants an m4. Cyma make good Aks, Jg make a cracking g36 I own one. Ics make some decent m4s. He might want a mp5 in which case g&g, cyma or JG do some good ones.

Yes, this is all true, and those are all good recommendations for those guns. However, when people first enter the sport, the huge range of options can seem daunting, and most people are fine with an M4; it keeps from scaring them away. However, if he came back and said he wanted X gun, then I would stop pushing for an M4, and find him a good version of X for him.

True true I think it's just my hatred of generic m4s I see far to many.

i could not agree more

• Supporters

True true I think it's just my hatred of generic m4s I see far to many.

Defiantly true. The only M4 I will ever run (unless I'm in the US; my only guns there are an M4 and another WE G17) is my highly customised (and still not working) M4 from multiple manufactures. I won't ever buy something with the classic "Raider" look, unless it's for someone else and they are just using me as a middleman.

• Supporters

Ics Mp5's are better are better than all the brands you mentioned, but your right on all other points.

I think its just brand familiarity everyone says get a G&G so people do and then they tell the next one and so on.

Nothing wrong with G&G's but they aren't the only good starter brand.

I'll bare that in mind when I'm looking to get an mp5.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.