Battlefield hardline

JamesAirsofterAgent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Imo this is just going to be a gimicky game and it won't really last as long as the main battlefield games. This feels a bit tagged on and what I think they should've done with this game is make the singleplayer a larger feature as the multiplayer is going to feel the same as other battlefield games. The singleplayer should have been a much larger focus since viseral were the company behind this. I think battlefield could use a good singleplayer.

• Supporters

Best get used to it though guys, Hardline is now one of DICE's franchises. Reports are suggesting that there will be a three year rolling release cycle of Battlefield, Hardline and Star Wars Battlefront (which to be fair is getting me far more excited than Hardline).

• Supporters

News swbf every 3 years? Now that's something to get seriously excited about.

Looks like console only at the minute though :(

Might borrow it off my mate, but it's not really appealing to me as much as the regular Battlefield games do

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.