Pouches

b1n0gHo5t

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right while i like the vest i bought..the pouches are Meh
So would like to know what are good M4 pouches (maybe double mag pouches since i want to go to mid-caps at some point down the road Many thanks for any help in this regard

Thank ya muchly lol will get to googling said brands & let you know what i come up with

I'll save you the trouble:

• Begadi stuff can be found on Actionhobbies.co.uk
  • WAS can be found on www.uktactical.com
  • HSGI and Tactical Tailor are on www.tactical-kit.co.uk
  • Condor stuff can be found on Military1st
  • Bulle UK's main dealer is www.flecktarn.co.uk

Dependent upon your budget, Blue Force Gear and First Spear make absolutely brilliant pouches, they're pricey but worth it.

Well the vest was only about 30-40 pounds so i'd prefer if the pouches (pref double m4 mag) cost roughly the same for two sets

http://www.military1st.co.uk/mo-r03-po-01-helikon-modular-double-open-top-rifle-mag-pouch-black.html?action=addreminder&ProductID=17582421&message=This%20product%20has%20been%20added%20to%20your%20remind%20list. something like this but can be a little more pricey just not Over the top i'm still a newb & on a string budget

don't forget about osprey pouches on ebay ;)

lol sp00n i went full derp and am now sticking with 0hQfmQW.jpgi just need better pouches for it as the ones on it are meh

If you like the condor stuff... I have an M4 pouch (4 mags) in and an M4 drop leg pouch (4 mags). Both in multicam.

Sorry dude i'll be needing them in black to match the vest but thanks for the offer ^_^

Nose worries... I have a lot of stuff coming in, soon... I'll let you know of any black kit turns up.

ah cool thanks

• Supporters

If you want inexpensive, the miltec stuff on military 1st isn't total crap (i have a couple of m4 pouches myself) for £11!

Fyi, was black kit is quite limited. They generally only make it to order for law enforcement and sf orders.

If you want inexpensive, the miltec stuff on military 1st isn't total crap (i have a couple of m4 pouches myself) for £11!

Fyi, was black kit is quite limited. They generally only make it to order for law enforcement and sf orders.

lol yeah i'm after mid-range between crap and ERH MAH GUUD operator good

i know black is a ball buster but..i dunno i liked the vest so could not help my self not the biggest fan of camo

if i can locate funds for a pistol i may go for http://www.military1st.co.uk/ma55-002-condor-triple-kangaroo-mag-pouch-black.html

• Supporters

You will not be dissatisfied with Condor kit. It is well tough enough for airsoft - I mean shit, it is tough: you'd have to be wearing it through mud, sand, and shite for days on end to kill it.

I have a drop leg dump pouch of theirs, which I wear with my sniper rig, so it gets a bit more abuse than average and it's fine - some threads have come loose from the edge of the velcro, but nothing a lighter couldn't sort out.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.