i think i found the origin of ATACs

adam bussey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im not a huge fan of ATACS. however the new LE (Law Enforcement) stuff looks really cool.

Only because it reminds me tie dye.

Groovy Baby!

A-TACS%2BLE%2BSingle.jpeg

• Supporters

I just realised that the Rebel's hats are basically caps with plastic doughnuts on top of them. How the hell have I only just noticed that?

• Supporters

I just realised that the Rebel's hats are basically caps with plastic doughnuts on top of them. How the hell have I only just noticed that?

That's not plastic, it's boron silicate titanium co-polymer nano foam for shielding against both the radiation and heat of blaster hits. Doh! How could you not know that? Your an empire spy, aren't you?

• Supporters

Deffo, Storm Troopers are badass.

• Supporters

[star wars geek] it's actually a WWII AN-H-15 flying helmet with a plastic doughnut on top [/star wars geek]

http://studiocreations.com/howto/endorrebelsoldier/index.html

• Supporters

[star wars geek] it's actually a WWII AN-H-15 flying helmet with a plastic doughnut on top [/star wars geek]

http://studiocreations.com/howto/endorrebelsoldier/index.html

Holy hell, I thought I was a Star Wars nerd.

You have topped the scale, Sir. I'm not sure whether you should be proud or not...

• Supporters

Holy hell, I thought I was a Star Wars nerd.

You have topped the scale, Sir. I'm not sure whether you should be proud or not...

Yeah. I'm proud. Not sure if it's a good thing or not but there you go.

Most times I get into any sort of pissing match about who is more of a SW geek I usually stop the other person mid-flow and say "I do have my own suit of Stormtrooper armour" which tends to win most arguments :)

• Supporters

Haha, I think I actually remember talking to you about that once before, when you first joined.

I still remember those awesome Star Wars cosplayers at Fright Night in Sheffield on Halloween :P

you should meet one of my mates, has his own cpatain rex outfit and one of the emperors guards ones too... and im pretty sure a chewwy one too...

• Supporters

you should meet one of my mates, has his own cpatain rex outfit and one of the emperors guards ones too... and im pretty sure a chewwy one too...

I REALLY want to make a wookie suit. It's basically a big latch hook rug kit so it's not hard. The face is the difficult bit.

Same here. Having screen accurate TK armour, Boba Fett (RotJ) and sandtrooper costumes tends to polarise people towards you.

Archived